Later in Time

Rukia sat with Renji, Kira and Hisagi, the small teenager drinking green tea while the boys were drinking sake. Boredom reigned in on the whole Serengeti, as Aizen's betrayal and the repercussions of this were going to affect them for a long time coming. As Renji sipped his sake, he spoke up. "Oi… remember that time that Hinamori told us about Matsumoto getting her underwear frozen?"

Rukia's ears perked up at this, a huge smile coming to her face. "Renji… how?"

"I don't know the exact details, but Hinamori told us it happened," Hisagi muttered. "I would love some of her…"

The man though paused before he incriminated himself. Kira took a drink of his green tea. "It would take an ice zanpaktou to pull it off I think."

"I have an ice zanpaktou!" Rukia suddenly spoke up, only to get a couple of looks right at her, though Kira had no clue. "What?"

A hell butterfly suddenly came in, summoning the third division luetenant away from the table, causing the blond haired man to have a disappointed look on his face for having to leave the others so soon. Hisagi and Renji got evil smirks on their faces, as they knew they could plan without Kira being there to tell them no.

M

For the young taicho, sleeping on the roof had always been more comfortable then sleeping in the room of his former taicho. A lot of things had actually gotten left the same, as he hadn't wanted to change them. In his sleep, Toshiro heard Kuchiki Rukia flash step next to him, causing his hand to shoot out and grab her leg, causing her to tumble. "What exactly are you doing around my division Kuchiki?"

"Ahh…" the older girl commented as the small taicho sat up, only being half awake and dressed much differently then he normally was. "If you are in your night clothing, shouldn't you be inside?"

"You have an ice zanpaktou… don't you find it stuffy inside?" the small boy asked, his eyes starting to droop, almost as if because he didn't think of the Kuchiki girl as a threat, his mind decided not to be coherent to everything that was going on, his mind remaining fast asleep.

"No…" Rukia shook her head in amusement, though she wouldn't let the young taicho know this. "But then again, you do have one of the strongest zanpaktou around."

"Mmm… so what are you doing in my division," the two teal eyes narrowed, as he suddenly attempted to rub the sleep from his eyes.

"I am supposed to pull a prank on Matsumoto," Rukia sighed.

"I see… Yachiru put you up to this?" the small boy asked, his teal eyes turning away and him suddenly lying back down on roof, wanting to get back to sleep, the words not registering in his mind.

"No…" the girl muttered. "So you aren't going to stop me?"

"What harm could a simple prank cause?" the boy muttered, falling back to sleep.

"Uhh…" Rukia then shrugged her shoulders, and went back to what she had been doing, thinking it was best to let the taicho get the much needed rest, as she knew that Matsumoto tended to leave most of the work to him.

M

The next morning, Toshiro was busy working on his paperwork, wishing that Matsumoto was actually in the office doing her work. He heard the door open and click shut, a familiar reiatsu coming to his senses. "About time you showed up Matsumoto."

He then heard the lock on the door click, and he rose his head up, just in time for his second to grab his ear hard. "Toshiro, what did I tell you…"

"It's Hitsugaya taicho…" the boy stated nonplused, then realized that the woman was for some reason livid with him.

"I told you a long time ago, if you ever pulled a prank on me like that again, I would tan your hide?" Matsumoto suddenly pulled him up and flung him over her lap.