A Ring, A Song, And A Whole Lot Of Flowers (Sting and Yukino)

(A/N) When I found out that the Rage Quit guy from Achievement Hunter was Sting, I had thought of what he would be like at his wedding and this happened. Also, I just love Sting X Yukino, almost as much as GaLe. Song is You and Me by Lifehouse.

"Hold still, Sting. You look like you're about faint." Rogue said, trying to fix the black long coat that acted as my formal wear for the wedding. But how could I sit still! I was nervous beyond human all f***ing knowledge!

"I can't! If I could, we would be done by now!"

My best man just rolled his eyes at me, Lecter giggling in the corner of the room at my extreme over reacting. "Come on Sting! You're getting hitched! Be happy and stay calm!" How could I stay calm? I was taking the big dive, this was a big deal. And not only for me.

As Rogue attempted once more to make me presentable, my mind wondered to how Yukino and the girls were doing.

To Yukino

I stared into the mirror to fix and smooth out the dress that Mirajane had slaved over for weeks to get just right. It was a simple blue dress that ended at my ankles with a white sash and a fish net for a veil. But I still loved it, in all it's basic glory.

"Oh my gosh, Yukino! You're so pretty in that dress!" Lisanna squealed as I gave a turn to admire it at all angles possible. "Sorry all we had was an old fishing net for a veil." I heard Mira say from behind. I then turned to her, my smile almost bursting off my face.

"Don't worry! I think it fits the theme of spring better."

The two white haired siblings giggled as I looked into the mirror thinking of how Sting was handling all this. Was he as blissfully minded as she was? Was he as serene as she was?

To Sting

"Where's the ring! I thought I had it!" If I wasn't frustrated earlier, I was really losing it now! I couldn't find Yukino's ring! I was dead!

"Sting."

What if she didn't want to marry me?

"Sting."

What if she ran off with another guy?!"

"Sting!"

WHAT IF SHE MARRIES MIRA-!?

"STING!"

"WHAT!" I yelled back at Rogue, my heart still racing a million miles a second. But before I could deck my partner, he shoved the silver band in my face. My wild, mid snarl died as the light of the mine lanterns made the silver electric and alive.

"But, how-"

"It's the best man's job to hold on to the ring till the vows." Holly shit, I was dumb. How could I miss something like this? At least I could let my heartbeat slow down to a normal pace and let my shoulders relax.

A comfortable silence hung in the air as we stood in front of each other. Suddenly, I felt something bubble in my chest. As I let it grow, I started chuckling. Then it grew till it became a boisterous laugh that echoed and bounced off every wall.

Rogue cocked his head and watched as I clutched his shoulder for support. Though he didn't join me in my hell raising, he grinned as I started to tear up. "Why are you laughing?" he finally asked.

I sobered up and stood to my full height, looking my old friend in the eyes. The steady red eyes that always had me and my fiance's back. He was always a rock for us, and was clearly the stronger willed of the two of us.

"I'm actually getting married."

The shadow dragon's face crinkled at the eyes and his years of learning showed on his grin. His arms then pulled me into a man hug up epic proportions. And all the same, the hug of a brother shined through.