To you, 20 years before (Frosch)

(A/N) This chapter is shorter than most of my others. And it should be read in Frosch's third person speech. Song cover by Theishter piano covers.

To all who were hurt by Rogue-sama,

Don't be mad. It was Frosch-sama's own fault. The big bad dragon's hurt poor Frosch because she was too slow. She woke up in a pretty field after. She knew she was dead. Frosch saw poor Rogue cry and hurt others. She saw him lash out at Sing-sama and Yukino-sama when they tried to help him.

Then he found a weird gate and hurt more people with it. In a different time. He killed an innocent girl and made so many cry. It hurt Frosch to see these things. It hurt so much. But when everyone blamed Rogue, Frosch cried and cried. She couldn't stop crying at how mean Frosch's friends were.

So when Rogue was crying in the pretty field, Frosch ran over and hugged him. He cried harder saying 'Sorry' over and over. No matter how hard Frosch told him he was okay, Rogue-sama cried.

So that's way Frosch is telling those who can hear Frosch. Please forgive poor Rogue-sama. He is sorry, he didn't mean it. Rogue was sad. He was afraid.

Rogue was alone. And it was all Frosch's fault. Blame Frosch.