Angels and Devils

"Oh Lord..." Ally said, George's body was laying on the ground limp. Mel ran over to him tears rushing down her cherry red face, Ally walked up tears slowly rolling down her face. Jeff stood stunned, the shock of what just happened hadn't worn off as he looked at the limp body of his childhood friend. Steven sat down not showing any expression his friend mourning a man he didn't even know that well. "I say we bury him under home base," Jeff said quietly, Mel slunk back the pulverized face of a friend killed her on the inside. Steven and Jeff picked up their dead buddy and put him down on home plate. The walk home was slow George a man that they had spent at most a day with was dead. when they made it back to the bank something was not quite right Jeff pulled the rifle from his back and walked slowly up to the door, Steven followed suit and gave the puppies to Mel. The two of them walked in the bank expecting something bad to happen but nothing did. Jeff called the girls in and they walked down to the vault. Steven stopped just before the vault in the concrete hall way. spray paint was left on the wall saying the "Gang" had been there. Jeff instantly knew who the "Gang" was. "The biker gang was here," Jeff said "How did they find us?" "Who knows?" Mel said. Steven slinked around the corner "Clear he shouted back to his friends!" They followed him down into the vault "Where is Bella?" Ally asked. "I don't know, do you?" a voice said from the dark, Steven readied his gun Jeff raised an MP5 and watched the door. Mel put down the bag of puppies luckily non of the dogs barked. Ally raised a shotgun and Mel did the same, "That's cute," the shadow snorted the head honcho of the biker gang stepped out of the shadow. He pulled a gun and a knife, his two cohorts stepped out of the shadow one had Bella on a leash. "Let her go," Steven said, "Make me," was the response. Steven shot that man three times before he even hit the ground, Bella ran towards him. The head honcho shot and nearly hit the dog, Mel and Ally opened fire on the two remaining men hitting and finishing both of them. Steven tended to the dogs while the other three dragged the three dead men out of the vault.