Bad gone wrong

As the Truck slammed through the gates, and by the group Steven could read the words 'Wooden Warriors' The truck came to a halt and fifteen soldiers hopped out of the back ready to kill anything that moved. Almost as soon as the soldiers were out the Citadels Armed guards were encircling the Wooden Warriors. The Warriors placed their weapons on the ground giving up the fight when they saw the odds. "Wait!" Zephyr shouted from the background "Why are they here so outnumbered" Zephyr asked himself. "The Forest settlements have been demolished by a new threat!" One of the soldiers shouted not knowing where the question came from.  "What are you talking about you crazy bastard!" Zephyr exclaimed in response. "We don't know what it was but it was killing more people than we could count," The soldier said nervously. By this time a very large crowd had gathered around the new entries.  Then like nothing people just started dropping every which way. By the time anyone noticed half of the population was gone or dead. Then like a miracle one of the creatures was shot. However this just made it worse because the rest of the creatures started killing even faster. In no time everyone except for Steven, Mel, and Zephyr were dead then all of the creatures stopped making a circle around the last three remaining survivors. These creature were small fast and capable of killing anything using any part of their bodies.

The End (I just wanted to finish off the book)(Sorry for the bad ending)