For King and Country

The day passed by as if a regular one they all sat in their room and talked about what they would do tomorrow. The morning after their first day they set out to the pile off food waiting for them in the city centre. "Food rules still apply to everyone!" the musketeer shouted as he did every morning. Jeff grabbed what he could to help feed his friends. The musketeer walked down his massive pile of food only to notice Ally looking at him strangely, "You, there are you new here?" the Musketeer asked. "Um... yes?" she responded shyly, "have you checked in yet?" he said, "Checked in?" he motioned for her to follow him. Ally told her friends to follow, they walked up the tower to meet some one, "Where are we going?" Mel asked Steven looked at Ally puzzlingly. "I have no idea," she said with a shrug they turned a tight corner into a hall lit with torches as the torches slowly dimmed the musketeer opened a double door at the end of the hall. They were suddenly emerged into a massive apartment filled with trinkets from all of the world.

"Who's there?" a voice asked as the tall slender man with the groceries appeared from the shadows. The four of them looked at each other confused as to what was going on. "New people from outside," the musketeer said as he pushed the tall man out of the way. "I apologize for him," The tall slender man said, "I am Liam the kings youngest son," "Steven, Ally, Mel , and me Jeff," Jeff said. Steven led them into what at one point might have been the master bedroom, the room decorated with pictures no one had ever seen. In the corner of the room sat a giant chair which spun so the band could see the man in the chair. He had a bionic arm and had to climb out of the chair. This man was the king and he may have come up to Steven's waist on a good day. "New comer hey," The king asked, "I guess?" Jeff questioned. "How are you still alive it has been three years since the plague?" the dwarf asked. "We new where to go and what to do when we got there," Mel said.