Chapter Eleven.

|So check this; I was about to upload Chapter Twelve, but I caught myself. So I'll upload both! I need at least two comments and three votes.|

*On to the story...*

"Mama, I'm going to Ty's house!"

"I thought you were going with Jamil."

"Since when?"

"He called earlier."

"Oh, well, I'll see him when I see him."

"Don't get in trouble."

"No promises."

It's been about two weeks since I left class and I haven't gotten into any kind of shenanigans since. As I was walking, I was caught by Jamil, "Where you going?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

"I'm for real, Jay. You're going to Tyrone's house, aren't you?"

"Don't even need to ask."

"Look," He sighed, "I know I can't keep you away from him, but the least I can do is tell you to be careful. Don't get too attached to him."

"Why do you guys keep telling me to be careful? Birds of the same feather flock together, right? So why are you trying to pluck my feathers, Jamil?"

"Because it's not good to trust him. He'll pick something up, try it out, and put it down two minutes later. The only thing he hasn't put down is this lifestyle of his and I don't want you getting sucked in it." He stated.

"I'll take my chances." With that, I proceeded towards Tyrone's house.

"Hey, baby." He greeted as he stepped to the side to let me in.

"Baby?"

"Yeah, I like the way it sounds. Especially when it's associated with you." He leaned down to kiss me, but I turned my head.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't think we should move this fast. Let's just see how our friendship goes before we start thinking about a relationship."

"Can I still call you baby?"

"Sure."

After that, we sat down to play MW3 in his room, "That's not fair! I told you, I don't know how to play!" I yelled.

"And I told you I'd teach you. That's what I'm doing."

"By beating me?" I pouted.

He smirked, "Okay, come here." He patted his thigh; I did as told. "Alright, to shoot, you'll press this. When you have to reload, you go here. Then, this will pop up and you'll..."

While he showed me how to play, I began thinking about us. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like him, but truth be told, I miss Andre. I always think about what it would've been like if we'd given it a chance. Despite our constant bickering, we always had each other's backs. I just wonder if I'm feeling the same about Tyrone. I trust Andre. He's never given me a reason on why I shouldn't.

Ty, on the other hand, is an entirely different story. There's been a lot of people, not just Myles and Jamil, that have told me things about him that I don't like.

"You got it?" Ty asked.

"Huh? Oh, yeah."

"Mhm, how do you do a dropkick?"

"C, J, N, one, K."

"Okay, for one," He said, pulling me back onto the bed, "There's no C, J, N, one, or K on these controllers. Next, even if there was, you can't do a dropkick on this game."