Chapter Three.

"Yo, Jay! Wake up!"

I let go of Tae and got out of bed. In the bathroom, I showered, brushed my teeth, and did a facial cleanse. Then, I went into Anthony's room.

"Daddy still not back?"

"He said he'll be back before Marq, Chris, and I leave."

I nodded in understanding, "Did Chris tell you what I said I was going to do to Tae?"

"Yeah, I think it's a good plan."

Out of nowhere, he jacked me up against the wall, "But if anything happens to our baby brother, I will personally whip you." He stared in my eyes, "For real, for real."

He dropped me and I stared at the ground. I'm not scared of Anthony, but there are certain times that I know not to mess with him. This, is one of those times.

When I got back in my room, Tae was still sleep. I don't usually wake him until eight o'clock and it isn't even six-thirty, yet. Checking my phone, I found that dad texted me asking what I wanted to eat.

"B.L.T! You know how I like it!" I replied.

Almost instantly, he replied back with, "Already got it. I'm almost there."

I smiled and turned on the news. When my dad got here, I devoured the sub and his his cheek with my sticky lips.

"Now I have to wash my face."

"Sorry!" I giggled with my mouth full.

I walked to the sink to wash hands. Then, I went to my room and picked out an outfit. Nothing too girly, but nothing too boyish neither. Just something nice and chill.

I picked out the perfect combination of skinnies, a nice top, and some Jays. Pun intended. I stripped down to my shorts and bra. Before putting on deodorant, I threw on a sports bra and camisole.

"You're thick."

Jumping in surprise, I turned to see Tae, staring dead at me. "I don't know if I should say thank you or feel like you're a creep." I looked at him like he had ten heads.

"Say thank you."

"Thank you?"

"Welcome." He sat up and looked around, "Is dad home?"

"Yes, but Chris, Marq, and Anthony left already."

"I'm never up when they're here." He rolled his eyes, "Why you don't wake me up early?"

"I tried doing that, but you got mad at me."

"I remember that, sorry."

"It's good."

I finished getting dressed and laced up my Jays, "Come on, get ready."

"I don't want to go."

"Why? Scared Shawn is going to embarrass you?" He nodded, "Not after he finds out you're with Black Flag." I chuckled. He stared at me as I held up a black bandanna. "Hurry up and get dressed."

When he finished, I took the bandanna and strung it through a chain. I put the chain on his waist and smiled, "Now you're swagging." I grabbed another bandanna and tied it around my head.

"You flagging?" He looked at me with saucer eyes.

"No, but I bump bout them."

"Does dad know?"

"Nope." I said, popping the 'P'. He just shook his head.

~*~

"What's up, Jay?" Kendrick said, "So you made it official, or what?"