Chapter Sixteen.

-Two Weeks Later

"I'm so happy that you guys aren't acting like you want to kill each other." I smiled.

"Yeah, we've come to a compromise." Ty said.

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"I get you when you're down in South Carolina, and he gets you when you're up here in Detroit." He explained as if it were nothing.

"What?" I yelled, nearly choking on my food. I had to make sure I heard him right.

"It's only fair, right? We both want you, so we both get you." Andre said.

"Uh, no! I'm not about to have two boyfriends! And what are y'all going to do when you don't have me? Have another girlfriend?"

"Aye!" Ty smiled as he gave Andre dap, "That just might work!"

"No it won't! It's either one or none." I crossed my arms.

They sat there and thought for a minute, "I'm not giving her up." Andre said.

"Me neither." Ty sighed.

"Make your decision. I'll be back tonight."

I left out to go to the basketball courts. I heard that all of my brothers are there every Tuesday.

"Aye, little sister!" Marq smiled at me.

"Hey, guys."

I gave all of them dap and hugged Anthony extra tight. I haven't seen him in a minute. He's always gone! He gave me a kiss on the cheek and pulled at my shirt.

"Getting a little bit too grown for me. I'm still able to beat you up. Don't forget that."

"Don't forget that I can beat you up, too." I told him as I pointed to the scar a little below his right eye.

He laughed, "Why don't you go sit over there with those girls." He pointed to where some pretty girls were. I saw Maricella and smiled.

"Okay."

I walked over to them. Two of them looked the same, but different hairstyles and outfits and one of them looked older than the rest. I'm kind of feeling like they're my brother's girlfriends, but I love to get to know people first.

"Hello." The older one said. She reminds me of Candace from The Haves and Have Nots because of the sternness in her voice.

"Hi." I said dryly.

"What's your problem?" Ooh, she speaks her mind! I like her.

"What are you talking about?"

"I said hello and you said hi like you didn't want to talk to me."

"Sweetheart, I don't even know you. And like you said, all you said was hello. Say something else, maybe we'll engage in a conversation."

She pursed her lips, "Hi. How are you? My name is Kelly. What is yours?" She said with irritation in her voice.

I smiled, "Hi, Kelly. My name is Jordyan. I am doing fine, what about you?"

"Great."

"Cool."

I could hear Maricella giggling a little. She knows how I get around these females that want something.

"Hey, I have a question." Kelly said after a few minutes of silence.

"Ask."

"What were you doing hugging all up on my boyfriend and why was he tugging on your shirt?"

"Ooh, you sound mad. Are you mad, Kelly?"

"Yes, I'm mad. I'm infuriated. Answer my question."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-one. Are you going to answer my question?"

"Of course I will." I laughed, "The reason I was-"

I got cut off by my brothers yelling, "I ain't even do anything!" I heard Chris yell at Anthony.

"Why you lying?" Anthony yelled back.

I walked up to them and stood between them, "What happened?"

"This fool right here is swearing that he ain't steal my money!"

"How much?"

"Five hundred."

"What you need five hundred for, Chris?"

"I didn't even take it!"

"So why is he accusing you?"

"Because he's the only one that knows where my money is and how to get to it."

"No he's not." I said.

"How you know?" He spat.

"Because I ain't stupid, Anthony! I know you've been hustling! What do you need to sell drugs for? You need to go to college and get a real job!" I yelled as I slapped him.

I heard Kelly yell behind me. I could feel her presence behind me. She better not try me.

"Where's my money at, Jay?"

"Up my butt and around the corner."

He picked me up by my arms. His grip was tight! "I will kill you on this court and make it look like an accident."

"And I will come back and haunt you."

"Wait, did you just say hunch? Ew, that's incest." He laughed.

I looked at him confused and started laughing, "You're nasty. I said haunt!"

"Oh! Whatever, you said it."

Kelly cleared her throat behind me, "Excuse me, are you going to answer my question?"

"Oh yeah. I will."

"So answer it!" She stomped her foot.

"Ooh, she's feisty." I laughed.

"I swear you cause problems on purpose." Anthony said.

"I want to make sure that she can handle me. I know you can't."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Kelly asked getting irritated, "Anthony, are you cheating on me with this seventeen year old? She's not even legal!"

I laughed, "Seventeen? Girl, I'm not even sixteen. I am fifteen. This is my big brother Anthony. They're my brothers, too." I said, referring to Marq, Chris, and Tae.

"Oh." She said as her face softened, "I'm sorry."

"You are perfectly fine. I like you. We'll be friends."

The twins walked up and kissed Chris and Marq, "Hey, I'm Racquel and this is my sister Calista." Marq's girl smiled, "We didn't get to officially meet because you and Kelly were about to go at it."

"Hey. I'm Jay."

"I think we'll be friends. Good friends." Calista said.

"Why do you think that?"

"Because you seem like a baddie. I only hang with baddies."

"You also seem to have some sense of maturity." Kelly said, "You're still a kid, though."

"I know."

We all continued to talk. I told them about my boy problems and they told me that I should go with Andre. They told me how they had heard my dad and my brothers talking one day about bringing me back to Detroit to stay. It wouldn't be easy to have a long distance relationship.

| Calista & Racquel in External Link , Kelly in media.

Also, guys please comment. Even if you're just saying, "Hi," please comment. It makes me feel like you actually like and are engaged in my story. And vote please. If you don't comment, vote. Because it says this story has almost 2,000 reads, but I only have like 8 comments. Seriously? |