Chapter Seven.

-Next Day

"Why weren't you at school?"

"I don't go there anymore."

"Why not?"

"Because of you." It's pretty obvious to know who I'm talking to by now.

"Because of me? What did I do?"

"You always get me in trouble and yesterday was my last chance."

"Oh, my bad."

"Whatever." I jumped out of the tree and started walking towards my house.

"Why do you sound like you're mad?"

"Because I am! You're the reason I have to go to another school!" I sat on my dad's car, glaring at him.

"So what do you want me to do about it?"

"What can you do? I'm going to another school and that's final."

He sucked his teeth, "Bye."

"You mad, bro?"

"Yeah I'm mad!"

"Oh well! Join the crew!"

He slapped and I sat there for a moment, "Boy!" I hopped off the car and hit him with a two-piece. We started fighting for the second time this week. We got pulled apart by my dad and Anthony.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from my sister?"

"Forget your sister!"

Anthony punched him and threw him in his car.

"Take that jit home." Dad said as he dragged me inside, "You're moving with your mother in South Carolina."

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are! All you do is cause drama! Sending you to a different school isn't going to work, so maybe sending you to a different state will."

Tears started to fill my eyes. You see, I'm the odd one out. Anthony, Marq, Chris, and Tae all have the same parents. My dad took a little 'break' with their mom and got with mine. It never really worked out so he got back with theirs.

Don't get me wrong, she's cool. I have some siblings down there with her, but she lives in an urban area. Compared to my life, that's high class. I'm coming from Detroit, so I'm going to stick out like Chris Rock at school!

"No daddy!" I hugged him tight, "I don't want to go!" I began crying hysterically. I really don't want to go! I'd rather move with DeAndre than her.

"Pack up." He said with no emotion.

"Daddy!" I cried.

"Jordyan! You have one week."

"Can Tae come?"

"No! You've corrupted him enough!"

"Corrupted?" I screamed, "I didn't do that! You corrupted me! You corrupted everyone in this house! If it wasn't for you, we'd all be fine!"

I stomped into my room, slamming my door. I yanked a duffel bag from my closet and put my chargers in it. I put my laptop and iPad in it. I was going to need my Android and iPod on the plane. I also put my red Beats By Dre in it

Then, I went into the living room to find Marq getting something to drink. "What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"Matthew is sending me to live with my mother." I answered a little louder than I should've.

"Oh... That..." He held his head down.

"You knew?" I yelled.

"It was the next choice after the new school."

I rolled my eyes as he wrapped his arms around me, "Chill, Jay. At least now, you'll have some sisters."

"I don't want any sisters!"

"Stop lying."

"I'm not. I don't want to turn into a chick."

He chuckled, "I'll talk to you everyday and I'll see if dad will let you come back during the summer and certain breaks."

I sighed, nodding. "I love you, sis."

"I love you, too."

Accepting my fate, I walked to my room and started packing. To be honest, I've never really spoken to my mother. Once I turned five, I moved here to Detroit with my father. I only talked to her on few occasions. She was always the type to go out and party, leaving me with my Nana. I wonder if she's changed.

LISTEN UP! Apparently, me not forcing you guys to do anything isn't getting me anywhere in my writing career so I guess I have to treat you like everybody else. I want AT LEAST 5 votes and 2 comments. If I don't get that, you all get no upload. And you can't comment twice (Yanna.)