Chapter One

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope y'all are having a good and relaxing time like I am. I am so excited about this story right here and I hope y'all are too. So grab your plate and drink, sit back and enjoy the ride.

Reigny Garcia...

It was a stormy night, and the rain was falling hard against the window. The windshield wipers was making its squeaking noise as it was going back and forth against the window. A man was talking on the radio about the storm was going to get heavy in a couple of minutes.

I was in the back seat of the car. Watching how the trees swayed and tried to fight back with the storm. Giggles were heard from the front and it caught my attention. I watched as my father grabbed my mother's hand and lifted it up to his lips before placing a kiss on it which only made my mother smile.

I then looked in the review mirror only to meet my father's royal blue eyes. He gave me a playful wink which made me giggle. "My beautiful princess Reigny." He said as placed his eyes back on the road.

My mother then looked back at me and smiled her beautiful smile."When we get to the house, how about we make some chocolate and peanut butter brownies?" She said with that smile still on her face. I nodded my head now excited to get to the house.

That was until the car that was behind us rammed into the back of the car jerking the car forward. It did it again making me scream at my parents for them to help me as the car behind us continued to hit the car from the back.

Tears was running down my face, terrified of what was going on.

My parents grabbed each others hands again and they said, "I love you" to each other before the car once again hit the car from behind which made the car slide on the slick road and the car started flipping over and over until everything went black.

"And then what happened?" My psychiatrist asked me as I was looking up at the ceiling. "And I just woke up, as I usually do." I softly said back to her, still staring off into space.

"Do you still think there's something that goes along with it?" She asked me. I just shrugged my shoulders at her. "I don't really know, if there is then I wouldn't know because I can never finish the dream." I said as I sat up from the little bed and run my hands through my naturally curly black hair.

"Well Reigny, we both know every year you have this nightmare and you know this because its the anniversary of your parents death. And year after year, its going to continue." She informed me before taking off her glasses and placing it around her neck.

"Do you think I'm going to be having these dreams for the rest if my life?" I asked her.

"I don't know, but there is a possibility that you will have until you find out the rest of the dream." She said which only made nod my head in understanding. I then heard as her watch started beeping which made her stand up.

I stood up right after her and gave her a hug knowing my time was up. "I'll talk to you later Reigny." She said with a smile on her face which made me smile back at her. I walk towards the door and opened it before walking out of her office.

I walked up to elevator and pressed the down button and waited for the elevator to make it to the floor I was on. I then heard talking coming down the hall, I turned my head to see two tall men was making there way towards me.

Me not really caring, I just lifted up my eyebrow and turned my attention back towards the elevator.

Once it made it to my floor the doors slid open which made me walk in. I pressed the 'L' button that stood for Lobby. I leaned against the wall and watched as the two men walked by the elevator while they was looking at me until the doors closed.