Chapter Twenty~Two

Dante King...

Pulling up to a brick building, I parked the car and looked over to the now very curious girl. She kept her eyes trained on the building before looking at me.

"So, what is this place?" She asked me. I cut off the car and took off my seatbelt. I just gave her a smirk before getting out the car, fixing my suit. I walked over to Reigny's side and opened the door for her.

"This is another surprise for you." I said as I placed my hand out for her to grab it. She gave me a scowl for not giving her a direct answer but she grabbed my hand anyway and got out of the car.

We turned towards the building. I looked back over at her and she looked like she was trying to figure out why we are here. Good, this is a surprise that I want her to see.

We started walking up to the building when I noticed that our hands were still interlocked with each other.

I look at her as she looks up at me. As usual I get lost in those royal blue eyes. I don't know if it's me or if that's how they are but her eyes shines very bright. Sometimes they look as if they glow.

"Dante..." I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard her call my name. I looked back at her face or anything trying to avoid her eyes.

"Is everything alright?" She asked me. I started at her once again before looking back down at our hands. She looked down and I noticed how her cheeks started to turn red.

I quickly let go of her hand and cleared my throat trying to keep my composure. I looked back at her to see that she was blushing and she had a shy smile on her face. I was trying my best not to throw her a big smile so I just looked away.

"Come on, I still have to get you inside and show you your next surprise." I said walking up to the door. I opened it for her and walked right in after her. I heard a gasp come out of her mouth.

"Dante, this is so...beautiful." She whispered to me. That only brought a smile to my face. I knew she would like this surprise.

I know that Reigny loves art. There's not a day where I don't see her drawing in her drawing pad.

Whenever I see her drawing, it's like she's in a whole new world and sometimes it's hard to bring her back reality.

So why not take her to an actual art exhibit.

"Dante..." She got choked up on her words for she was too in love with what she was witnessing.

Knowing I didn't bring her here only for us to stand around and look crazy, I put my hand on her back and gave her a tiny push to bring her back to reality. Once she realized where we really were the excitement was back.

She grabbed my hand and started dragging me everywhere. Every picture we looked at, she let out either a squeal or a gasp.

I didn't understand some paintings but apparently she did. She told me the background of the painting and the different type of brushstroke. She even pointed out some paintings had emotions behind them.

"If I didn't know it, I wouldn't believe my eyes." I let out a chuckle as I recognized the voice. I turned around and saw one of my good friends and also the owner of the art museum.

"Aaron, it's very good to see you." I said as we gave each other a hug. Aaron and I went to same college and was in the same business management class. He was known as the class clown and always got kicked out of the class.

"How have you been?" I just nodded my head and told him good before asking him the same thing.

"I've been good, can't complain really. My fiancée and I just had a baby so..." He shrugged his shoulders. He laughed at me as my face went into shock.