×6×

*timeskip, because writing a thousand chapters full of nonsense has already been achieved before*

Levi handed me an already stuffed suitcase, that felt heavier than it looked like. I looked at him with a confused expression, but he didn't answer with anything else than 'open it.' Obeying Levi's orders, I clicked open the suitcase and opened it up. Inside, were a pile of everyday clothes, neatly folded, a new pair of shoes that could match with any outfit and a pitchblack suit with grey tie. 'You're giving me this...?' I questioned. 'Yes, you'll need it all for the trip, trust me. Since I didn't allow you to go home for a few days, I decided to gift you some new clothes, as if I hadn't done that already, and shoes. The suit is needed for the meeting you'll have,' Levi answered.

I noticed something shiny peeking from underneath all of the clothes and reached out for it, but Levi's hand harshly grabbed my wrist, pulled it away, and closed the suitcase. Before I could say something, he quickly told me to not ask about it. Defeated, I clenched my teeth together.

'Mister Ackerman~,' said a cheery woman's voice from behind the door, 'your ride is ready.' Hanji appeared at the doorstep and looked at us both. 'Good, let's go, brat,' Levi replied and walked before me.

We were guided to another car than the Jaguar from last time, because this time it wasn't as fancy. I claimed it to be a darkblue Fiat 850 coupe, from the looks of it. Levi threw in his and mine suitcase in the back. We both got in and sat down. Levi started up the engine and had it roll for a minute before driving off. Hanji was waving us 'bye' until we turned the first corner and were no longer in sight.

Levi drove rough and fast, he sometimes jerked the wheel pretty hard what made the car protest a bit, but it'd make Levi even more determined to turn the corner as hard as he could. I buried myself in the seat, watching the streets flow by quickly. With my eyes I followed certain points in the distance, such as trees and poles. The roads were tough and not fun to ride on, but we had to get to our boat somehow.

It was a long and scary ride, not because of Levi's driving, but because I couldn't handle the speed of travel of anything. The only thing I would've been comfortable with, had to be walking or cycling. I didn't say anything to Levi, though, afraid of him calling me a wuss and scoffing me.

His eyes were focused on the road and he was quiet the whole time we drove. Not even the radiostation could fill up the awkward silence between us.

We arrived in silence at the trainstation, got our suitcases out of the car and made way to the platform just in time. The train stood waiting for us. It blew its whistle a few times as we sat down next to eachother in one of the carriages. It made way to the coastline.

I looked at Levi, who was sitting at the side of the window and had his gaze at the outsideworld. Secretly I wanted to clinge on his arm and tell him that I was scared of travel, but something told me that was not the right thing to do as he was a badass mafiaboss and I was... Well, me.

This ride would take a very long time, for the train wasn't that fast and we had to travel through a quarter part of England to get to the coastline. It took its toll on Levi's energy, what was quite noticeable. He was bobbing his head to the side and yawned. 'Hmm,' he groaned, 'Eren...' I watched him lay his head on my shoulder and get cozy.

'Eren... Do you...' he sighed, but he didn't get any further with his sentence. I smiled at his sleepiness. 'I don't mind,' I whispered. Levi shut hereby his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

*timeskip because you're pretty much bored by all of this traveling. I can tell. Gomenasai*

We wandered around the streets of Romania, in search for our stay. It would've been a lot more convenient if Levi wasn't such a sleepyhead at the moment and could remember where the place was. I had his arm around my neck in order to support him. He was very tired of all the traveling.

We eventually found our inn and got to the reception. I received the keys to the room and dragged Levi with me. What I found there, was actually quite unexpected.

The bed was conjoined. It shocked me and made me believe there was a mistake made at the reception. I threw Levi gently on the bed and left him in the room as I stomped towards the desk. 'Eh, hi,' I began, 'I believe you made a mistake. You see, we have a room with conjoined beds, but I'm pretty sure that we made a reservation for-'

'I'm sorry, sir,' the lady behind the desk spoke in broken English, 'but all of our rooms are full. This was the only one left and if that's right, you did make a reservation for a room with conjoined beds.'

I groaned in agitation, gave up and got back to where Levi was. To my surprise, he was standing on his own and undressing himself with his back facing me. 'Hey, Levi...?' I said hesitantly. He murmured a little sound as a sign he'd heard me. 'Don't you mind that we'll have to sleep in the same bed?'

'Huh? Say that again, slower, please.'

'We're going to sleep in the same bed, Levi.'

'Are we? Heh, brat... Why would I mind? We can just hold a distance between eachother...'

I sighed and agreed, changed into my pajamas and lied down next to Levi who was already drifting off. I shut off the lights and buried myself in the cozy mattress and pillow, while the blanket hugged around me. Levi was calmly breathing not far from me and it was a very soothing noise.