Chapter 1

Gerard grabbed the handle of his pink brush and began combing through his greasy red hair. He hasn't washed it since he dyed it, which was 2 weeks ago. Can't have the colour fading Gerard had thought, about one week into having it dyed. He still washed himself, because gross. He also needed to shave his legs so that he wouldn't be the hairiest goth in the group. Even though they were all females for the most part, Gerard still wanted to fit in perfectly, even if he had a very nice looking dick.

You could say that Gerard wasn't a typical boy. He liked to wear skirts, bows in his hair, thigh highs. He wore things that most often the opposite sex wore. He wasn't trans, he knew that for sure. He really liked having his dick, he could put it to use. He just really liked wearing clothing that most girls wear. Most people thought he just dressed like that to show people that he's gay. Because, according to society, if you're a boy and wear skirts you're automatically gay. Gerard was gay, openly too, but he didn't wear skirts to show people that he was. He wore skirts, because he felt confident and pretty.

Gerard didn't only want to feel pretty, he also wanted to impress someone. He wanted impress a boy. Specifically, Frank Iero. He was the school's punk kid. There were a few, but he was the only one who really stood out. He played in a band called Pencey Prep and chainsmoked in the pit at lunch. He always wore a leather jacket and some sort of band t shirt underneath. His hair was in a fo-hawk sort of thing, the shaved sides were dyed differently every couple weeks. He wasn't a very good kid, sadly. He always got thrown out of class and always got in fights. Nobody knew why, he never let anyone get too close to him, but Gerard had made it his goal to get close to him.

Gerard slipped on his pink Jansport backpack which was littered in colourful pins and patches. Sliding on his white converse and tying them up, he walked out the door. Gerard could walk to school, it was only a street and a half away, so he began his journey. Gerard never really looked up when he walked, people were often staring at him, which just like everyone else, made him uncomfortable. Suddenly, he fell to the ground.

Gerard's POV

"Oh shit I'm sorry." A male voice said.

I looked up, to see the one and only, Frank Iero. He was standing above me, his hazely green eyes staring back at me with an apologetic look in his eyes.

"Can I help you up.. Uh.. Mr-Ms uh.."

"Gerard. My name's Gerard." I said, staring right back at him. The blood coming from my busted knee began to leak all over me, getting some on my favourite pastel pink skirt. Suddenly, a very nice looking hand was extended to me and I took it, pulling myself off the ground.

"My names Frank. I was in a rush back to my house." He said, guiding me the opposite way of the school.

"Yeah, it's okay. I wasn't looking where I was going, speaking of going places, uh, where are we going?" I asked, limping. Then it hit me. Frank Iero's arm is around my waist. Oh my god.

"I'm taking you back to my house, if that's alright? I just want to get you cleaned up and I need something from there, too." Frank said, nodding a little.

"U-uh yeah, that's okay." I said, blushing. He probably wasn't gay, even bi sexual. Probably not even bi curious. That's okay, I wasn't trying to get into his pants. Right?

"You hang out with the goth girls right?" Frank asked, narrowing his eyes and biting his lip.

"Uh, yeah. For the most part. They're my only friends." I nodded, still blushing. Stupid emotions.

"Cool. I used to date one of them, you know Jamia?" OH GOD, he WAS straight.

I nodded. "Yeah I know her. We were friends before she moved."