Chapter 3

Gerard's POV

"Ok, hold the fuck on," I began, pointing to the two of them, "you guys know each other?" I asked, sounding very fucking confused.

"Long story short," Lynz began emphasizing his words by waving his hands around.

"Jamia and them were friends when I was dating Jamia. We, uh, we hooked up a couple of times.." Frank mumbled the last part, sounding ashamed. Him and Lynz? No way. And hold on, a couple of times? God damn, I feel like I'm the only virgin left on earth.

"You and Lynz?" I asked.

"Pre transition." Lynz nodded.

---------- flash back -- smut warning---

"Fuck, Linds." Frank groaned, continuously thrusting into his ex girlfriend's best friend.

"You know," Lindsey panted out, "that this is really, fuck, really fucking wrong, right?" She informed him, scratching her sharp black nails down Frank's milky white back.

"I don't even give a shit." Frank moaned, releasing into the condom and pulling out.

"You know that I'm not even straight right?" Lindsey sat up, pulling blankets over her and lighting a cigarette.

"Yeah, well I don't like you, so this was just getting hate off our chests." Frank mumbled, taking the cigarette from her and taking a drag.

"Do you just fuck everyone, Francis?" Lindsey stared at him, a blank expression plastered to her sweaty and tired looking face.

Frank growled, "don't fucking call me Francis you asshole. And no, no I don't fuck everyone."

Lindsey raised her eyebrows, "shocker" she mumbled and began gathering her clothing.

------------------ flashback over ----------

"Woah, woah, I thought you liked girls?" I asked pointing to Lynz.

"I mean, I'm straight as shit, no dick for me, but we were just really mad and horny and just," he shrugged, his face burning a little red.

"It was like, what?" Frank turned to Lynz, "1 year a go? A year and a half?" He asked, trying to confirm.

"Year and a half." He nodded, confirming to Frank that it was a long time ago.

"Why were you guys so mad, though? Like you guys seemed to hate each other, something really bad must've happened." I questioned, looking at Frank.

"Jamia dumped me, I found out she was cheating on me with Lynz, Lynz found out she was cheating on them with me and so we got in a fight, I was sexually frustrated because Jamia wouldn't put out and-" Lynz snorted, cutting Frank off. "What?"

"Mm, hunny, she put out, just not for you." Lynz laughed, looking at his nails and smirking.

"Not my fault she's a lesbian.." He groaned, falling back on to the bed.

I felt bad for Frank. He found out his girlfriend was cheating on him with someone he really didn't like, then he proceeded to have hate sex with that person because that's the only way he knows how to deal with things. All in all, he just had a bad experience.

"I'm different now though," he said softly, in almost a whisper.

"Ha! Yeah right!" Lynz laughed, pointing at Frank.

"Lynz stop being an ass." I said, running my fingers through his hair.

"I have though!" Frank exclaimed, throwing his arms up to prove his point. "I haven't had sex in what, a year now? I actually put time into doing stuff I love.." He shrugged, slowly trailing off.

I smiled. "That's so good Frankie." I giggled, making Frank smile.

"Ew gross, okay, enjoy your hot butt sex you losers." Lynz said, disgusted and made his way upstairs.

"We're not going to have sex!" Frank and I exclaimed at the same time, making us burst out into a fit of giggles.   I like this boy way too much.

"Well, uh, thanks for having me Gerard. I'm sorry for falling asleep on you. I haven't had friends in awhile so I forgot about having boundaries and things." Frank nodded, sitting up and pushing himself off my bed.

"Nah it's okay, I don't mind."
I smiled lazily, standing up behind him.

"You're too nice." Frank said, walking upstairs, I followed him up the stairs.

"You've only known me for one day, you don't know the half of me." I winked, giggling.

"I'd love to get to know the other half though." Frank nodded, sliding on his green converse. "Alright, well bye Gerard." Frank opened the large dark door and made his way out, waving behind him.

"See 'ya later Frankie!" I waved, even though I knew he couldn't see me. Watching him walk away, I leaned on my hand, gripping the door handle. Suddenly, thump! I had fallen to the ground, my ass hurt and Frank had turned around. God dammit Gerard, you always fuck things up. Frank began laughing, like really laughing, and it was beautiful.

"You okay Gerard ?" He yelled to me, laughing a little.

"Fine, thanks!" I yelled back and stood up, walking back into my house, closing the door behind me. How embarrassing can I get?

___________________________

OMG THAT WAS THE WEIRDEST SMUT IVE EVER WRITTEN IM SORRY I DONT SHIP FRANK AND LYNZ ITS JUST SOMETHING THAT HAD TO HAPPEN.

I hope you guys are liking this because I love writing this :)

If you did like it though be sure to comment, I love seeing comments from you guys <3