Chapter 13

Smut warning for this chapter

Gerard had noticed that lately Frank had seemed more down than usual. He has an excuse, but lately it seems like he's getting worse. He's stopped making time just for him and Gerard and only leaves his room when Gerard drags him out of it.

So, today Gerard has come up with an idea to make Frank feel better. Gerard knows Frank loves it when Gerard dresses all pretty, with his skirts and thigh highs. So, Gerard's thought, why don't I dress up for Frankie?

Gerard's POV

I slid on my favourite pair of thigh highs, white sheer ones with cute pink bows on the top. They had my favourite garters connected to them, pink leather ones with a little metal heart in the metal, that I clipped to my pink lacy panties. I slipped on a cute white misfits shirt, the logo in a pastel pink colour, and slid my high waisted pastel pink skirt on over top. I had many different pastel coloured skirts, but this is the first time I'd be wearing this one. I accidentally bought this one too short, it showing off my butt a lot more than I wanted it to, but this was Frankie and he was unhappy. I knew he liked my butt, he looked at it constantly and always put his hand in my back pocket.

I brushed my hair, glad that the dye hadn't completely faded yet. I applied some eyeliner, rimming my waterline with some and then smearing it gently underneath my eye. I took my liquid liner, something I despised, and put a small heart on my right cheek. Hopefully I didn't look too much like I had just walked out of a Tumblr blog.

I made my way to Frank's room, I had made sure not to bug him all day so that he would be surprised. I gently tapped on his door, waiting for the okay to come in.

"Yeah?" Frank asked, his voice sounding tired and sad.

"Hey, Frankie. Can I come in?" I asked, leaning on the door a little.

"Yeah, yeah. Come on in Gee." He replied and I heard shuffling around.

I opened the door, to see my pale and sickly boyfriend looking down at the ground. I cleared my throat hoping he would look up at me. I got the reaction I wanted, Frank looked up at me. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped slightly.

"U-uh Gerard, why are you dressed like that? A-are you going out?" Frank's voice was almost a whisper as his face turned red like a cherry.

"Nah, I just felt like being pretty today." I giggled, making his face go impossibly redder.

"O-oh." He sighed out, his eyes taking up and down my body.

I walked over to his spot on the bed and sat on his lap, placing a gently kiss to the top of his head.

"I've missed you lately." Gerard sad-smiled, leaning on Frank slightly.

Frank sighed out and nodded. I assumed he was still I shock that I was wearing this. I stood up and went over to his desk, my hips swaying a little.
Suddenly, I heard a loud coughing fit coming from Frank and I turned around to see what the problem was, but I had figured out that Frank was shocked to see my butt slightly hanging out of my skirt. I smiled and giggled.

"I'm sorry for bugging you, should I go?" I asked, making a fake apologetic face. "I just really wanted to see you."

"No, no you weren't bugging me. I miss seeing you all the time, Gee."

"Why don't you ever come out of your room Frankie? I miss kissing you and hugging you and teasing you about your black flag shirt collection."

Frank sort of sad-smiled at that and opened his arms for me to hug him. I immediately ran over to him, wrapping my arms around him. I really do miss Frank, not only is he now my boyfriend, he's my best friend too. Especially since Lynz has been busy with his band lately and hasn't had the time to hang out before they have their first gig. I would go watch them, but the lead singer, Jimmy I think his name is, really freaks me out. He dyed his hair bright pink and spikes it up and I'm always afraid that he he looks down at me I'm gonna get poked in the eye by his bright pink hair.