:10:

"Now shorty grab hold of my hand
And let's pretend the floor is ours
You say you don't really dance

Don't worry about it
We'll just 1,2 step
1,2 step

Now if the music is moving too fast (too fast)
Grab my hand a little tighter (tighter)
Don't be afraid to move a little closer"

I walked in to a young breezy on blast in my house. I put my Burkin Bag down and walked into the living room to a singing Karreuche.

I cocked my head.

She danced and danced with her oversized shirt on and she bent over to reveal her pink lace panties.

"Oh hell no." I mouthed.

I walked over to surround sound system and turned it off.

"Something bout you that makes me wanna say 'yoooooo'" she finished in complete silence.

"Oh really, now?" I raised a eyebrow.

Kae jumped as she was just now taking notice of my presence.

"It ain't what it look like..." She stood with her feet facing eachother.

"So you not reminiscing on the times you had with Chris? You just... Felt like listening to a old jam? .....Gotcha." I shrugged and walked to the kitchen.

I heard her tiny ass follow me.

"Kamille.... I miss my daughter's father. I'm not a hot tamale like you, okay? I don't got a nigga waiting for me to come home from work so he could fuck the shit out of me. That's why Chris was there! I'm in the drought, girl. Lately, I been thinking of...."

I popped a grape in a mouth and gave her a serious look.

"Think again." I spoke.

"But-"

"He had a kid on yo ass! That little girl aint no infant! She been around for some time. He could've told you but he didn't. He did you too dirty for you to go back to him, I'm sorry." I kicked off my Gucci sandals.

"Well, you ain't exactly in the boat of  monogamy yaself, sugar." Kae threw shade.

I held a grape in my mouth and did a half smile.

"But... I thought I was before Aug cheated? Oh... Oh okay. Check yaself." I snapped.

"Kami I don't wanna argue with you. You're my sister! You're supposed to support me! My decisions! I'm unhappy and you know it! As fucked up as it is..." Kae shook her head and went silent.

"Breezy is your happiness." I finished off her sentence.

She nodded.

"I ain't mad at you. Y'all love is real.  So I do support you, baby. But work at it slowly. Don't just dive back into it. Next time he texts you, let him know he really fucked up and he gonna have to gain everything back. I want nothing but the best for you, girl." I gave her a hug.

"I love you so, much." She kissed my cheek.

"I love you too, baby girl."

***

I laid down on my phone while August climbed into bed.

Yup... We still sleeping together and he still think I don't know of his infidelities .

Chanel must've kept her mouth shut.

"Something is different about you..." He spoke.