:15:

I laid on the couch in my old living room, my head was killing me.

August had just got out the shower, and he came in to check on me.

"They ain't gon be here till later, Kami. I know you stressing but we gotta get some rest before we go fuckin shit up, tomorrow." Aug sat on my foot, causing me to sit up.

"The word is 'excuse me'" I hissed.

"That's two words." Aug cracked.

"How am I to sleep when I know that my child and boyfriend are being fucked with by Amber's little retarded ass?!?" I grabbed my head.

"Baby..." Aug began.

I looked at him.

"Kamille-" he cleared his throat. "God won't let nothing happen to our son, okay? Amber gon get hers... I know you worried about Zahir.. Shit, I am too. But I got faith that that little bitch ain't stupid enough to kill a child or anyone at that.." Aug spoke.

I raised my eyebrow.

"You think she is..?" He asked.

"That bitch missing some screws, Aug. we both know she ain't wrapped too tight.  She hates me...She obviously wants revenge." I spoke.

"How will you worrying make things better? You need to have faith.  Come, get off this couch. Our bed still exists." Aug said.

"Nigga that's your bed. I'm good on the couch." I spoke,  shutting my eyes.

"Kamille, bring ya ass. Don't make me ask again."  Aug spoke with some type of authority I didn't care for.

I ignored him and kept my eyes closed.

Before I knew it, I was being carried by Aug and I was fuckin amazed.

"Ohhhh you been lifting weights ?" I asked.

"Nah, I just been missin you." He smirked.

I looked up at him and hit his chest.

"Boy, put me down ! You know I don't wanna sleep next to you."

"Quite frankly... I don't care." Aug shrugged.

I sucked my teeth and let Aug carry my fat ass as punishment.

He finally threw me on the bed and I could've sworn I heard something break.

"Watch it, muhfucka !" I spat.

"Shut up. Go to sleep." He said.

I rolled my eyes and turned to my side to lay down.

Aug took his time coming to bed, I turned and looked behind me to catch him staring at me.

"What ?" I asked.

"Nothing" he said shutting off the lights.

I made a face and went back to my original position.

"Kamille?" He began.

"Yeah..?"

"You ever think about what could've-"

"Hold up my phone just vibrated." I cut him off.

I checked my phone and the text came from a out of this world number.

I opened the message and there was a picture of Shaquille bloody and with  both eyes swollen shut. His head laid over the chair like he was unconscious.