:11:

The photo shoot had ended and Kae, Londyn, Zahir, Shaq and I stood in the parking lot.

I told Kae what was up and everything and she totally agreed that I made the right choice.

I stood with my arms wrapped around Shaquille while he held Zahir in his right arm.

"I like this... Y'all been doing this sneaky shit for a few months now and I think it's best, you officially call it off with Aug. You're happy with Shaq... I haven't seen you this happy in a while."  Kae smiled.

"See? Even Kae sees it. It's a no brainer. You mines now." Shaq pulled me close and kissed me in public.

"Kamille...?" I heard a voice say.

"Oh shit," Kae's eyes widened.

I turned to see Aug with flowers in one hand, and a Tiffany & Co and Christian Louboutin bag in the other.

"What the fuck is going on here?" He asked.

"What it look like?"  Shaq smirked.

"Nigga who the fuck are you?! Why the fuck you holding my son?!? Kami what the fu-Start talking !!!" Aug barked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to make up for all the wrong I did but I see you waste no time... Who is this thick necked nigga?!?" August got louder.

"Thick neck... That's cute,I got a thick dick too, pussy. Ain't that right, Kami, baby?" Shaq gloated.

I nudged him.

"Cut it out. August... It's too late." I shook my head.

"Wha... Wha-" August couldn't process what was going on.

I took off my  engagement ring.

"I can't fuckin believe you, you're a fuckin thot! Where the fuck will you go ?! Huh? We live together ! Did you even think about our kid?!" Aug whimpered.

"Shut the fuck up, August ! Did you think of our kid?! Nope ! You think I ain't know about Chanel? Yeah.... Don't throw stones from a glass house, my nigga! I knew all about ya lil affair. I was waiting on you to man up and tell me what was up but you didn't... I fuckin hate you from the bottom of my heart, August. I really do. We're over. I'm takin Zahir with me, you can keep the Chanel hoe as your wife now, cause I'm beyond done with you." I said, throwing the ring at him.

Aug looked stuck.

"Where you gon live??" He asked me.

"With me, nigga." Shaq answered.

"Suck my dick, I'm not talking to you, bitch! Matter of fact ... Gimme my fuckin son." Aug walked towards Shaq .

I pushed him away.

"Don't claim him now... Remember, he was starting to annoy you? Yeah... Ya little bitch was giving me a whole lotta tea to sip on. My weight gain shouldn't be a problem to you anymore...Go, August! Take ya sorry ass and go!" I snapped.

"If it wasn't for this baby in my arms Bro, we would've been shaking right now. You lucky." Shaq smirked.

"I'll fuck you up any day, my nigga. You tell me the time and place! Karreuche, you was in on this too? You could definitely suck my dick, along with these two dickheads!  I'm out!
Ya shit gon be on the front lawn. Kamille! You ain't gon be nothing without me!"

"August... Shut yo ol salty ass up. Mad cause you got caught slipping?  Byeee." Kae laughed.

"Nigga, watch me.  Don't worry I got money to buy everything I need. Ba- bye." I waved. Aug spit at my feet and I just moved it.

"I hope you get hit by a bus- you dumb muhfucka!" I laughed.

Aug threw the flowers on the floor and walked off, mad as hell.

Zahir started to cry after his father.
Shaq comforted him.

The nerve of this nigga...? Tryna act like I did him wrong?!?

Niggas these days.

***

In August's Car...

He sat crying ... Like a lil bitch.

He was sobbing and heart broken because of what he did. The tears ran down his face as he regretted his sins.

A incoming call from Chanel threw him off.

"Hello?" He picked up.

"Baby? You okay? Where are you?" She asked.

"Fuck you, Chanel ! This is all ya fuckin fault, bitch! I hope you die!" He screamed, before hanging up.

He sank in his seat and ran his hands down his face and continued to cry.

You could almost feel bad for him, ya know? But hey... You reap what you sow.

*sigh*
The shit done finally hit the fan for Aug.