:5:

"Yo, Kami... You wanna run up on this bitch?" Karreuche snapped her neck in my direction.

I said nothing.

"Wait... Wait... Let's try and be rational here. Cuz I like August, Ima give him the benefit of the doubt... Maybe it's just a groupie bitch. I deal with them all the time. Kami? You okay?" Kae asked.

I rolled my tongue over my two front teeth.

"Yeah, I'm straight. You're probably right..." I shook it off.

"August know better than to fuck around on you girl! I trust him. That's your fiancé, you oughta have some trust in him too." She nudged me.

"I do trust him, girl- it's just that ... I've been seeing less and less of Aug, and his ass just been - out of fuckin sight. Like we don't got a son. He always saying he in the studio and shit ... I can't help but think -"

"Kamille..." Kae cut me off.

"Yeah?"

"What's on your finger...?" She asked.

I looked down at my engagement ring and sighed.

"You got that, they don't. So don't go assuming shit, baby girl. August loves you, that's just some thirst hoe tryna get you mad. Don't worry-"

"Mommy, mommy... Ice cream." Londyn wobbled over to us and Zahir crawled behind her.

I stood up and picked my little king up from the sand box. He tugged at my hair a bit.

"Just like yo daddy, huh?" Kae chuckled.

"Not funny." I grilled her.

"I laughed, so it must've been. C'mon, baby." She held her daughter's hand and walked with her to the ice cream truck.

Zahir started to whine and reach in their direction.

"Of course... You see Londyn go after it, you go after it. She's too old for you, Zah." I smiled at him as I walked after Karreuche and Londyn.

Zahir pursed his lips and buried his head in the nape of my neck. 

"Oh the king missed his girlfriend ?" Kae teased.

I let Zahir down and he ran over to Londyn.

"Bitch, shush. One vanilla cone with sprinkles, please. You know Londyn got some months on her. " I threw a penny at Kae.

" Good, she's gon be a lil cougar. Grrrrrr. Right, Kamille?" She called Londyn by her middle name.

"Shit- paparazzi.." I said looking behind Karreuche.

"TMZ?" She turned around.

"I don't know.."

"Yeah, it's them- get Zahir we gotta breeze." Kae said as she picked Londyn up.

I grabbed Zah's cone for him and swung him up on my hip.

"Karreuche! Karreuche! How's Chris?!" One of them asked.

"He's fine, minding his business . Something y'all should learn how to do." Kae snapped.

"Cute kid, Kamille!"

"Thanks." I vaguely spoke

"Kamille! Are the allegations true?! Are you and August done?"

"The ring still on, ain't it?" I simply said

"What about the rumors about him messing with Chanel Roman behind your back, are they true?" A girl asked.

I stopped walking.

"Kami, what're you doing? Let's go!" Kae called back to me.

"What did you just say?" I looked at the girl.

"Chanel Roman... She's all over Twitter saying she slept with August Alsina and is continuing to do so?" The girl repeated.

"Who the fuck is this bitch? I don't even know her, I never heard of her ! But if there's a problem she can definitely come see me." I started walking again.

"Kamille! Can you answer more questions?!"

I ignored them and I put Zahir in the backseat with Londyn.

"Karreuche ! How are you and Chris's other baby mother getting along?" Someone asked.

"What? Who said that?" She rolled her window down.

"Me." The guy boldly said.

I climbed into the car.

"Go fuck ya self, ain't no other baby mother." She spat.

"Kae, lets go." I sighed.

"How does it feel when your close friend is getting married while your child is about to turn two and you still have no ring?" Someone asked.

" Well August is having an affair so they're both doing bad." A woman laughed.

"Bitch choke on a dick!" I barked.

"Karreuche how do you not know about the other baby mother-"

With that, Kae sped off. Mad as hell.

"Them people are trouble...nothing but drama." I shook my head.

"Kamille, see what the fuck you did? You never sposed to stop around them muhfuckas. Never." She snapped at me.

"Why? because they feed you the shit you been blind to? As bad as TMZ is, they usually know what they talkin bout, or got some evidence to back it up." I shrugged

"So you getting cheated on and Londyn got a sister or brother out there that I don't know about Cuz TMZ know what they talkin bout? You talking out ya ass Kamille, shut the fuck up." Kae got on me.

I pulled my neck back.

"Kae, have you lost ya mind? We not too close for me to fuck yo ass up in this car." I looked at her.

"So do it!"

"Bitch.. Take me home. You don't gotta see me no more after that." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't gotta tell me twice." She said.

I couldn't believe she was acting this way. I've never see Karreuche so bothered and it worried me.

I sat back and waited for the ride to be over. Shit, if I knew my home girl,
She'd call me by tonight apologizing and everything would be back to normal as if we never argued. But the saltiness she feeling...I hope she gets over it fast.