:9:

"I shoulda lied... I shoulda cheated. Baby, I shoulda went out to the club. Baby, I... I shoulda done it... Shoulda given away all my love. Baby, I... I shoulda played you. Cause you don't appreciate me, no. And I tried to stay down with you, but you makin it hard for meeeee" I sang my heart out with Keyshia Cole.

I was in my bag.

Fuck August.

I hated him so much, it wasn't funny. I gave him my everything, y'all. He was my first love, first dick, first everything! I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and keep us alive, but some shit ain't worth it.

There were two things Tegan taught me, growing up...

Don't let no one punk you, and don't let no one take you for a sucka.

With that being said, let the big payback begin.

***

I exhaled as I waited for him to pull up and scoop me.

I adjusted my Kimono and ran my fingertips over my laid edges. My phone vibrated.

His name flashed across my iPhone's screen, causing me great excitement.

"I'm here, princess. Come on out." The message read.

I smiled, biting my lip and strutting off to the front door, but not before grabbing my Tory Burch clutch.

I stepped down, and searched for his car.

He got out and leaned on the front of his copper colored Bugatti.

I raised a eyebrow, showing that I was impressed.

I walked over to him, sucking in my stomach as soon as I felt it jiggle.

"You're stunning, Kamille. But... you knew that." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a hug.

"I need to be reminded, nowadays." I sighed.

"I'll tell you every chance I get. But hop in. I got plans for ya fine ass. Today gon be all about how special you are and how you deserve to be treated. I'm glad you finally agreed to come out with me. You won't regret it."

"I can't thank you enough, Shaquille. I needed this." I said as I put my seatbelt on.

(Bitch, you guessed it! Wooh! It was Shaq.)

***

"Not gonna lie to you, Kamille. Ya sex appeal is on a thousand." Shaq complimented as we sipped on some Jesus juice on my balcony.

The date was nice, and I must say, he knew how to treat a woman.

I smiled. Being shy and all, I steered away from the eye contact.

"You're gorgeous. From ya chinky eyes, to ya curves... You're all that, baby. When was the last time that nigga August made you feel beautiful, ma? Huh?" Shaq got closer.

I took another swig and held the wine in my cheeks, refusing to answer.

Shaq took my chin into his hands.

"Trust me, I ain't gon take what you say and run with it, ma. Ima grown man. I don't play games. Now tell me, when's the last time that nigga made you feel beautiful? I'm talkin really made you feel sexy, untouchable, had you floating on cloud 9 type shit. Hmm?" He remained consistent.

I swallowed what was in my mouth and looked down.

"It's been... A while." I shook my head.

"Exactly, cause he's been giving his all to Chanel. Everyone knows, ma. Now it's time for you to gain some reciprocity. " Shaq got even more close.