:22:

She has HIV?!

I kept rereading to make sure I wasn't buggin.

I wasn't.

I screenshot that and sent it to myself- making sure to catch the date and time of everything.

I deleted the thread, deleted my number out of Damon's phone, and erased any and everything that had to do with Kamille Jacobs.

I slowly got up and left him there, snoring.

I vanished into the night, leaving Damon with nothing but memories and soon to be confusion.

***

I paced back and forth in my room, thinking about how I was gonna tell Aug.

It wasn't as easy as it sounded... I got my answers but the process would be too much to explain and it'll make me look like a psycho.

Did Aug now have HIV?

I wasn't too worried about myself because Dr. Shiva would've caught wind of it, quick. Plus, she said that the baby was healthy.

That didn't ease my mind though, Aug was in jeopardy.

I called Reina and told her everything.

"That little nasty bitch- Kamille you go tell my son, and you tell him right now! This ain't nothing to play with. I don't care about what y'all got going on, you need to end this once and for all." Reina hung up, livid.

I bit my lip.

"How? How am I supposed to do this ?!? He's going to think I'm being malicious !" I tugged at my hair.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Yeah?" I said out loud.

"Can I come in?" I heard Aug's voice.

I quickly jumped in bed, and covered my tummy with a blanket.

"Sure." I spoke.

Aug walked in and closed the door behind him.

"You good? I heard you talkin to yourself like a crackhead." He joked.

"You heard what I said ?!" I asked, nervous.

"Nah, I heard noise. Look, this silent treatment shit.. It's not working for me, You still mad at me?" He asked.

"No, I'm over it. But I do have to talk to-"

"Something is different about you, now that I'm looking ... Your skin is hella ... Bright. Like how it was when you were first pregnant with Zah. You're glowing." Aug interrupted.

Shit. Pregnancy glow.

"New makeup," I lied.

"I like it, it's nice." Aug babbled on. "Now, what you had to tell me?"

I sighed.

"I want you to leave Miracle ..." I began.

Aug gave me a look, signaling for me to continue pleading my case.

"I'm still in love with you. I hate that I am, but it's the truth. I can't live without you. Losing Shaq just made me realize that certain things are meant to be. I want Zahir to have his father and his mother together.. I want us to get married. This shit has been killing me." I whimpered.

Aug said nothing and just looked down the entire time.

"All I ever wanted was to hear that from your mouth.. I miss us, Kami. Miracle was a joke that went too far. I just wanted you to get jealous, but it took you some time, huh?" He nervously laughed.