:26:

Cancun was breathtaking.

From when we landed, to where our hotel was, It was absolutely gorgeous.

We had an appointment to go swim with the Dolphins, and Zahir and I were hella stoked for that.

"Mommy, I can't wait !" He beamed.

"I know, me neither!" I spoke as I held his hand.

Aug of course, had Milan wrapped up in his arms and refused to swim with her.

"Y'all have fun.. Me and Mimi gon chill on the sand and watch y'all...From a safe distance."  He dimmed his eyes.

"Daddy, why you don't wanna swim with the doll-fan?" Zahir asked, making the the word dolphin sound funky as hell.

"Cuz daddy don't fuc- mess... With dolphins. They rape folks." Aug spat.

"Huh?" Zahir asked.

"Baby, don't pay him no mind. Daddy a lil slow. Is that- is that Londyn??!" I looked into the distance and saw a little girl running towards us.

"Yeah, that's her lil North west lookin ass..Breezy and Kae right behind her."  Aug shielded his eyes to the sun.

"Zah Zah!!" Londyn came and tackled Zahir and planted little kisses on his face.

He giggled and hugged her.

"Well hello to you too, diva." I smiled at her.

"Hi, aunty! Hi, uncle Aug!" She waved, with Zahir still in her grip.

"Hey lil cougar.." Aug teased.

"You better stop harassing my child, Pyramid chin." Kae caught up.

"What are y'all doing here ?!" I hugged her.

"We wanted to surprise y'all... So here we are. Y'all ain't finna spend no vacation without us." Chris smiled.

"Gimme my niece, fool! Cmon, Milan... Yes, I know baby, you scared of ya daddy's chin... I know. I know." Kae poked fun at Aug as she got hold of Milan.

"Listen, Ka-coochie...  You got one mo time to come at me like that, I'll break ya kneecaps." Aug threatened.

"Stop playin with my fuckin name..." Kae quoted Birdman.

We all laughed.

"Alsina and Brown family ?" We heard a thick accent speak.

We all turned to see our handsome instructor in a swim suit.

"Oooohh... Yes? That is we.." Kae bit her lip.

"You betta calm yo little ass down." Breezy sharply whispered.

"My name is Diego, and I'll be your instructor today.. How many of you guys are actually swimming?" He asked.

"All of us, except my husband and the baby." I spoke.

"Okay, great.. Now all you need are life jackets before we get in. Two for the kids... And three for the adults...Here you go!" He handed out the jackets.

I strapped Zahir and Londyn in, while Karreuche handed Milan back to Aug.

"All in? Okay, Follow me.."he spoke.

"Be careful, baby! I'll fuck that dolphin up if he try anything!" Aug called out, sounding crazy as hell.

"Just get in the water, you'll scare every living thing in there away." Kae walked off.