:12:

It's been 6 months.

I watched Shaquille put Zahir to bed.

I twirled my hair around my fingers.

"Baby, you sure you don't want me to go with you to get ya stuff?" He asked.

"Naw... I'm a big girl- I can handle myself. Later." I said as I swung my back.

"Call me, if anything!" He called after me.

I grabbed my car keys and hopped in my ride, hoping to get there and leave before I ran into August.

I know I said I would buy new shit for myself, but my wardrobe was jus irreplaceable. That was years worth of clothes in that house so, I pray he ain't do no 'Waiting To Exhale' type shit.

Lord, be with me.

***

I pulled up into our- I mean the lot.

I looked around, no sign of Aug.
Great, I thought.

He was probably married with kids by now... Honestly, I didn't want that.

I scurried into the house and headed straight for the room, where most of my shit  should've remained.

I went into my walk-in to find all my clothes and jewelry... Untouched.

I stared at everything in disbelief. 

I looked up at a framed picture of Aug and I when I was pregnant and we looked so happy.

I bit my lip.

A single tear fell down my cheek.

"Excuse me...?" I heard a female's voice.

I wiped the tear quickly and turned around to be face to face with a slender woman.

She resembled Beyoncé in a way... Real beautiful and modest looking- but that didn't stop me from giving her attitude.

"Yes?" I raised a eyebrow.

"What're you doing here? How did you get in here?" She asked.

"Well... I'm in my closet where my shit still hangs, and I have a key... So you do the math." I turned back around and started snatching my clothes off the hangers and my shoes and heels off the stands.

"You know, you really hurt him..." The girl began.

I held on to a dress and paused to listen to her.

"He won't stop talking about you. He can't date anyone else... He doesn't want to. Women are throwing themselves at him as usual but he's become totally void of emotion without you. He misses you, Kamille." The woman said.

I released the dress and turned to face her.

"He hasn't dated anyone else?" I asked.

"No.."

"Then who the hell are you?" I asked.

"Remember Madison, Diamel, and Amaiya?" She asked.

My heart broke a little more with each name. Those were my babies.

I slowly nodded.

"I'm their mama." She placed her hand on her hip.

"No way..." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Yes ma'am... I'm Anthony's sister. Shantel Alsina." She smiled.

"I'm so sorry... I feel horrible. I love your daughters... I love your mother but August ... You just have no idea what he put me through." I broke down.

I started to cry like a fuckin baby.

"I have every idea, sweetheart... I know my little brother.  I also know he never loved a woman as much as he loves you. He told us everything, Kamille. We know what he did. The girls aren't talking to him because he did you wrong. Me and mama got on his ass. The girls miss you, they wanted to meet Zahir... All of us wanted to see him. You know, you ain't wrong in the whole situation in itself, but you dead wrong for denying Aug to see his own son for 6 whole months.  That's where you fucked up. Now, I don't blame you for going off with the Shaquille dude and allat but completely taking away August's right to see his son... You could've done better as a grown woman.  That's the only thing I'll knock you for. Look baby, the family still loves you. August still loves you... More than you'll ever know." She said sitting on the floor. She motioned for me to sit next to her.

I wiped my tears and sat.

"I love them too, I love August... He's the father of my child. But I can't allow him to do me dirty and think it's okay... He as to learn." I said

"That's understandable but Kamille, he's miserable."

"So was I, when he never came home! He was sleeping with another bitch! Telling her things he should've been telling me. He loved her. He left me alone with our child almost every night. Shantel, some things are unforgivable." I spoke.

"You're right, mama. Well... I'm just tryna tell you what he can't. On the other hand... You don't have to treat Reina and the girls like that. They really wanna see you. Imagine having someone come in your life and bring you nothing but happiness and change things around for the better and suddenly, you just don't ever hear from them ever again... That's how they feel." Shantel sympathized with me.

I nodded.

"Where can I reach them?" I asked.

"Their address changed... They live here now.  About two miles away. So you can actually see them today and I'll go with you. I'll help things get right, again if that's what you really want." She smiled.

"You're lying! Oh my God... Finally some great news!!! That sounds perfect, Thank you, Shantel." I hugged her.

"Shit, even if you ain't my sister in law- you gon be my sister in law. You sure you wanna take everything today?"she asked.

"Fuck this, I'd rather go get Zahir and introduce him to you guys and we can spend the day together." I beamed.

"I kinda wanna meet the other baby, too... Londyn?"

"Oh yeah! Karreuche and Londyn... I'll call her up. Lemme just put these clothes and shoes back up and we can get going... Shantel, I cannot thank you enough."

***