:8:

"What you need to do is tell that bitch to meet you somewhere." Kae spoke.

I shook my head.

"What if she know some shit I don't, huh?" I asked.

"She does! You losing your sanity, Kami. That's the whole point of her coming to see you. She's too confident in her position, so she must have some crazy evidence to back up her claim." Kae spoke.

"You know what? You right. Ima hit this hoe up now. Tell her meet me at Ricky's Diner? Or here?" I asked.

"Diner... You don't want her to know where you live. C'mon now."

"Right.. Okay, let's do this."
I pulled out my phone and DM'ed her.

Ricky's diner.... 3pm sharp. I don't got time to wait for you. Bring evidence, or you getting dragged. See you there. *smooches*

I exhaled.

"You gotta be ready for anything. Keep in mind, her and August is in it together so don't try to keep ya fire geared towards her and please control your anger okay? You don't want them white folks lookin at you like you crazy."  She warned.

My phone vibrated.

See you in a few, baby.

Chanel responded.

"What the fu-" my phone vibrated again, cutting me off.

Sorry, that was for your man. But I'll definitely come see you when we're through. Later!

She added.

"I really just wanna shoot this bitch, to be honest." I shook my leg.

"She wouldn't have been a problem if August had self control, now get ready so you can find out what's been going on. Call me if you need me. You know how I do, pull up with guns blazing."

***

I threw my Chanel glasses on as I sat, awaiting for the Roman bitch.

"Can I get you something, miss Jacobs?" The waiter asked.

Sooo, I'm already known here.

"Yeah, I'd like a cappuccino to calm my nerves." I ordered.

"Nervous, huh? Interview?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I'll be the one giving it." I smirked.

"Well, good luck on your decision. I'll be back in a few with your cappuccino." He smiled.

"Thanks, Brian." I read his name tag.

Where are you?
I got the message.

I looked ahead and saw ... Her.

She was thin and about 5'5. Very small compared to me. Too small to fight. She looked like she was about 19. She had gorgeous black hair, she was a gorgeous girl. For a quick moment I understood if August was attracted to her, why.

I chose not to respond and let her use her eyes and find me.

She looked around and we made eye contact. She smiled, whereas, I didn't.

Chanel sashayed my way.

Brian had already came and dropped off my drink.

"Well, I must say ... You're stunning in person." She complimented as she sat down.

I raised a eyebrow.

"Listen, we here to discuss you and August. So you wanna tell me what's going on?" I asked.