A lot of kissing

Matt's pov
Me and Sara start towards Alexa's room. She's quiet, which from what I've seen of her so far, is not normal.

"Is something wrong?" I ask hesitantly.

"Huh? Oh, um no. I was just thinking about y-...something."

I noticed she cut herself off but decided not to push it.

"Ok, but... if you ever need someone to talk to, I want you to know that I'm here. No matter what." I tell her, meaning every single word.

She smiles at me. "Thank you, I needed that." She says truthfully.

~^~^~^
We finally got to Alexa's room.

I open up the door quietly just incase Alexa is still resting.

Me and Sara walk in and close the door.

I can hear two people kissing in the bathroom.

I look through the crack in the door and see Alexa and Dylan eating each others fricking faces off!

I whip my head around And whisper to Sara, "We should give them some privacy."

Holy crap, did I just feel her shiver!?

I look at her. She stares back at me while I start to move in.

"You know, I have liked you since you slammed into my chest at Staple's." I whisper with a grin, not looking away from her eyes.

She slightly laughs as she moves closer to me.

I slip my hands around her waist and she puts her hands around my neck.

With only another inch or so between us she whispers, "Just fricking kiss me!"

So I do.

~^~^~^
Alexa's pov
Holy crap! This is the best kiss I've ever had in my life!

So what, I'm only in my underwear and bra? This is fricking perfect!

I ran my hands through Dylan's hair as he pressed his body closer to mine.

He kept rubbing my side's in a way that was driving me insane!

With our lips moving in sync, he pulled me down so I was straddling him on the floor.

He kept kissing me an then moved to me neck to find my sweet spot.

When he heard a low moan slip from my lips, he knew he found it.

He started sucking and nibbling on it and slowly moved up, back to my lips.

We broke apart, out of breath.

We stared at each other until he said something, "Well, I obviously like you..." he paused, still trying to catch his breath,

"so... I was hoping you would go on a date with me... please?" He grinned.

I grinned back. I pecked his lips, getting up I said, "I would love to."

-~-~-___-~-___-___-~-___-~-~-
So, I'm sorry it took so long. I was busy with school and I forgot about it. I'm sorry Its short too but I have homework I have to finish or I'm going to get grounded. Anyway, I love all you guys. Bye :)