CHAPTER 1 Confusions

"And to a man He said, 'Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; And to depart from evil is understanding."

-JOB 28:28

The Earth had long been created by a powerful and knowledgable one, only then he created mortals and living creatures that stayed in this planet for a very long time. But to what purpose we may not know.

However some still remains, living and some were choosen to stay FOREVER.

                         .~〰️➰⚜️➰〰️~.

6th Century BC

        Mortal mankind had fled to ruins, chaos over power and wealth, leading to devastation of mankind.

        When chaos ascended, Millions of creatures living on earth died, killing each others to its limits, so some were force to hide.

         Various of hybrid creatures where then produced after hiding with mortal humans, some were half human half creature.

        But as they grew, People turned frightened and threatened by their power and strength, then all of a sudden all hybrids slowly disappeared, hunted and killed by people.

        And so others were to oblige and veil ,others grouped themselves and hideaway far from the eye of humankind, frightened to what a hunter human will do.

       So Some grew stronger and aim for vengeance, some were almost human that they can't be detected while others build empires and castles to protect themselves from harm and combat.

                        .~〰️➰⚜️➰〰️~.

Present Day

        "Seraphina Wittsburn, you're the best – er wait, the very best friend anyone wishes to have! Happy 19th birthday to you!" Steph smiled looking at me with a bottle of Andy Player on her hand.

        "Stop those flowery words Steph, you and Jess are one heck of a friend that anyone could've wish for" I smiled back, thankful for having such friends even though we've only been friends for almost 2 years.

         I live at the Philippines before I transfered here on my 17th birthday. Jess and Steph were very nice and kind to me since I got here exactly 2 years ago.

          Jess and Steph both fantasize having such boys in theirs lives, I on the other hand never cared since my last awfull relationship with Bobby ended , it was a toxic relationship only then I thirsted for alcoholic beverages than ever, but honestly I just love it when I'm with them, they make me forget every bad thing I had in my past and it's a good thing, probably.

         We all laugh together as we raise each of our own bottles of liqours, waving it freely in the air as we sing along at beats of the music.

        "Cheers to us!" We screamed together with our hands held high surrending the amount of our free will.

          "All right! Let's get wasted!" Jess yelled all over the house while dancing roboticly like a silly toy. "pass me the vodka steph" she added before jumping like a grasshopper on the sofa.

          I grab my phone quickly beside the television were I had my 2 speakers bumping up tonight. I had choosen 'Closer' by Chainsmoker. The sound was so thunderous and up beat.

         I was alone tonight and Im gonna make the best out of it.

         I have lived with my grandmother since I was 6, she is the only known relative that I have.