CHAPTER 7 Trouble

"a selfish acts can lead in a results that is double, a perfect ended action and a careless death trouble"

                                      - E J JAYA AMOLORIA

"you look pretty... as always" he had this smile again, I could get used to this "thanks, you look cool... as always" he chuckles and it gave me bliss, he is so cute.

"c'mon now lazy bums, or we'll be late" he opens the door for me and gave a gesturing hand towards the door,  and I blush at his gentle actions.

Vince's' house is just 20 minutes away, and Frank keeps asking me if I feel comfortable and if I'm okay being with him, but my head turns to worry as I realize what Ben could've looked like by now.

we park right in front of the house, We then walked together hand in hand, there were lots of people already. Vinces' house is so massive of course, he could fit all the students here.

I can hear already the people having fun, screaming, laughing, and jumping. Frank holds my shoulder  smiling while he pushed towards my side in a protective way, "hey Frank" I heard a manly voice holler behind us, obviously everyone knows him, and I on the other hand is the opposite.

We walk in the house and everyone was dancing, I saw Jess at the corner of the wall holding a red cup, she look towards me but showed no emotion, i don't know what her problem is, we have been friends for years now and now she's acting weird ignoring me for a month.

I snap as Frank grabs my hand and handed me a red cup filled with vodka, I took a sip immediately feeling the heat sooth my body.

Suddenly I heard Steph yelled across the hallway, "Serah! Glad to see you here, and with Frank of course," Steph gave me a wink, her smile then widened in amuse.

I thought she was happy seeing me here "come on, we needed to go wild, we got some cocs," of course Steph has addiction of getting high off cocaine, i had to admit I did cocs twice, I took one and shove it in my pocket making Steph even happier, but actually I don't need one right now.

I turn to see Frank looking at me showing his killer smile, he's talking with his friends so I manage to gesture to go to the kitchen so I could go and get a few more drinks.

I had filled my first cup, but i was soon disturb by an ignorant lady,"why are you here?, I suppose bitches like you aren't allowed here" I was startled by her voice as I turn to see Jess with an angry face and Jenny Vince's girlfriend with her, 'two bitches in a pond', I squint my brows at her, "what?! Vince invited me, and Steph called me" I declared emphasizing the word Steph,  she look shock and so was the girl beside her "you are out of your nerves" she walk towards me stomping her heels with her furious face.

I didnt move back, instead i keep my head held high, i know for sure i could take her, "my brother didn't kill your fucking grandmother!, now he's laying in a coffin drained because of you!, Simon is a good man Serah! And now this is what you'd pay me for being a good friend for 2 years?!" she yelled in my face, now some people were looking at us, i didnt know the murderer was his brother, but it held me furious than ever.

I open my palm to relax my temper but it was no use, "I didn't know anything Jess!, I haven't talk to the police either!, how could you not trust me!, I had done nothing and you only think about yourself?!, youre not the only one who had loss someone Jess!, people die every hour so don't say things like that to me!" I felt my hands already forming to a fist I never felt so angry like this, then Steph appeared between us pulling Jess by force away from me "Im sorry Serah, C'mon Jess" Steph apologize and I ignored the nonsense commosion, then All of a sudden Frank holds my shoulder patting me like a proud man, "don't let them get in your head Serah, come on, don't go away from my sight okay?" he requested, lifting my chin with his warm finger, he smiled the cutest smile ever and I felt back to normal again sighing at the thought of Jess.