Chapter 20 Past

SERA's POV

As soon as the monster was out, I hurried myself to the shower.

Even though the bathroom was decorated in a century old design it was still refreshing for me, a marble tub with heated shower, a wooden wall, marble sink, and a mirror with golden crest. I only got used to this a week ago even though I have been here for a months now, it's just even if how well decorated any house could be, I'd still be much comfortable from my own house, 'there's nothing more than a home sweet home'.

I twist the knob of the shower, when the warm water hit my skin I moan in comfort, it is kinda relaxing and satisfying as if its a spa for stressed people.

I let myself laid on the tub I am at. "what could he be thinking of me right now" I utter as warm water started pouring on my back.

He could have think how pathetic I am, how slappy I am, how careless I am. I really didnt know Bobby was someone I'd hated after, I didnt expect him to be, he was my first love.

I slowly bowed my head as I started to resemble the memory I had with my ex boyfriend, Bobby.

Sera's Past with Bobby 😄
(this should be in tagalog as the scenario happened in Philippines)

"hey there Baby" Bobby said with a wide smile off his face as I approach him, his friends were already surrounding over his car, my man is such a popular hottie, and I'm lucky he had choosen me and to know me, but thats not all, I'm kinda lucky that after this 6months being together I thought we'd never last but here we are, still sticking up.

It's the end of class for this day and we were planning to go to Denna's house for a pool party, it's friday and surely theres nothing to worry. Guess College really is full of fun.

We pulled down the road as we arrive. Denna's house was built for herself only. A two storey house, with pools, home theater, 4 rooms, 3 bathrooms and with 3 maids, her parents were damn rich.

"yo, Chard you're incharge with the drinks" My Bobby yelled after we got off his car. Everyone was so excited and so was we. I grab Bobby's hand to hold but he soon move it away from my reach. 'that was weird' my thought ringed. I know its weird, he never refuses my hands, 'never, but oh well, maybe he's just too excited to notice' I quickly swift away my prompt thought from his weird action.

Denna, Kyllie, me and Teaia, Chard's girlfriend are busy getting are swimsuits ready. "I better put this on" I say as soon as I was finish with the braiding of my hair. "go put it on, go on now" Denna uttered and gave me an assuring smile.

I walk to the bathroom that was on the right side of Dennas room. The room was big, thrice the size of my room. I was about to enter when suddenly I forgot to bring my waterproof lipstick.

Without any further step I had taken, I heard Kyllie murmured something about Bobby. Her voice echoed the entire room, though she couldnt notice.

"I dont think Bobby likes her anymore" Kyllie whine. "I dont think thats true Kyl, Sera is so pretty, he couldnt find someone else better than her" Denna boasted and I smile at her kindness towards me, "yea Denna's right Kyllie, no one could be much more than Sera" Teaia added making Kyllie growl in disbelief. "I know she's pretty and all, but didn't you know Bobby only wants her because she was a virgin before, but now she's not, she's just someone who he fucks" Kyllie commented making me clench my fist, 'the hell is her problem'. "you didnt say that Kyllie did you?, how could you! Sera is our friend, Bobby wouldnt harm her" Teaia commented making me happy that atleast I still got friends who'll defend me. "you're just jealous Kyllie that Bobby loves her not you" Denna finally broke out of her comfortness, she never usually yells at anyone, Denna is kind and genuine.

"well ya'll do what you believe, but sooner or later Bobby's surely gonna break up with her" Kyllie uttered as she stomp her feet out , closing the door behind.

I quickly put my neon yellow swimsuit on. Denna gave it to me as a gift, she bought it in Brazil last week, she'd thought it was perfect for me. After I had my swimsuit on, I abruptly headed back to my friends.

"wow!" Denna opens her mouth as she looked awe in my presence, "what?" I ask, I didnt even see how I look in the mirror nor have I put my make up on.

"now you really looked like a Goddess" Teaia says giving me a proud wink. "told you it's perfect for you" Denna added, I chuckle at their compliments and gave them a warm hug.

Everyone was on the pool already, but my eyes are searching for someone else. "Bobby!" I yell across the pool, he was playing beer pong with Danny.

"come here Babe" he replied motioning for me to get there. Hurriedly, I dash towards him, he was having fun and seeing him happy makes me happy too. "dang you look hot babe" Bobby utters as he sniffs my neck before putting a gentle kiss.

I like how I feel when Im with Bobby, he makes me happy.

-------------

A knock trembles on the door that startled my memory of my past. Im still on the tub soaking wet with soap, water and tears. "who's there!" I yell as I turn the shower on to washin up the soap off me.

I heard the door swung open with a thud, thinking the door was forcely opened. "get out there quickly!" I jump on my feet almost tripping myself as I heard someone yell while banging the door.

I quickly got out with only a towel covering me. Lucas' eyes snarls at my body with lust, I'd never seen him this way before, but its bumming me out in annoyance. "enjoying the view?" I sarcastically murmur as I eye him with my annoyed look.

"wear this" I didnt notice he had a hanger of clothes in his hands as he pass the clothe with a force making me take a step back. "whats this?" I ask as I took the hanger looking at the black leather skinny skirt and a black silk off shoulder with cut off sleeves that should be hanging on the shoulder.

"I'll explain later, get dress" he says before vanishing right before my eyes.

"I look like a gothic slut" I utter as I look at the mirror. The clothes perfectly fitted my body and I keep on twitching as Im not comfortable in this kind of attire.

I open the door to Lucas' office. My mind drifted at the scenario we had a week ago, I was running in tears, away from him. Escaping the affection I had. There were so much pain and anguish feelings I had for him. I rapidly snap my thought by shooking my head, I dont want to boost any tears for the moment.

I open the door and Red eyes came flashing at me as I enter. There were 6 people in the room 3 I dont recognize, Lizzy and Ben is sitting on the couch with their hands twined together, the last man I ought to see is Lucas who has his back on me, his looking at the painting that was behind his chair.

My eyes gazes at him, even with his back at me he still looked good.

AN

So yey! a little bit of Sera's past 😄

what ya think? 😄

vote x comment x share ❤️