CHAPTER 10 Preparation

"secrets can be hidden even in plain sight,
white lies they linger,no wonder we're blind,
so look carefully thy eyes sharp, feel within the lie in the play of thy mind"

                                      - E J JAYA AMOLORIA

As soon as I get myself buckled up , I urge myself to look at the person beside me, "what was that?!" I raise an eyebrow.

"what what?!" his face turn confuse "back there, just 3 minutes ago Ben, you called my friend a dog!" I grimace at how rude he was back there.

"rude isn't it?" he justgrin "he smelled awful " he chuckles as he turns on the engine and I just roll my eyes on him.

"where are we going?" looking outside where we had just passed are way through the mansion "buying you a clothes remember?" he said without looking at me.

"oh I forgot, the ball" I pat my forehead, how can I forgot today was the ball.

after an hour and a half drive, We stopped at a building, there were shops around it, I had never been here before.

We entered the building, and we were greeted by a security guard, "excuse me sir, where close at the moment" the guard utters but Ben opens his mouth to reply but a man approaches us with a wide smile on his face.

"Bonjour Mr. Buschard,  Im so sorry, I apologize for the inconvinience he is new here, where's Mr. Lucas Casmael Donde Ela Weihnderfort?" the man who was wearing a well design suit asked, never thought Ben's last name was Buschard, and Lucas's is much weirder.

"it'll be okay, he's on a business at the moment, however we need a dress for her" Bens eyes darted at me and I saw the man looking at me in curiousity.

"alright right this way, follow me" he gave me a fake smile and we oblige to follow him.

"Lucas Casmael Donde E-?" I pause for a moment, regaining the thought of Lucas name.

"Ela Weihnderfort, yep His name is a combination of the Kings and Queens name" Ben replied to my missing context.

"but how?" I shrugged, following the guy infront of us.

"Lucille and Varcas, Lu and Cas? get it?" he said raising his eyebrows.

"oh, whats with the last name?"

"Its a royale thingy" he responded

My eyes gaze at the corridor of this shop, it was so subtle but kinda intimidating to the eye.

"the queens name was, Casandra Lucille Donde, and the Kings was Varcas Ismael Ela Weihnderfort" Ben smiled at me, and I did the same thing.

I was amazed at the design of the room, the combination of beige and pastel colors were perfectly attractive to eyes, the huge black round leather couch at the center and a 4 ft chandelier above it and from what i guess this is a private room only.

"this is Gazell, she'll assist you for your needs" the man came back with a champagne on his hand along a beautiful girl with ginger long hair , brown eyes and freckles on her cheek holding two wine glass.

"thank you Will"

"my pleasure, enjoy" Will replied before looking at me then walking off.