CHAPTER 17 Road

"I told Tho-" I started to talk however I was soon cut off, " dont say his name, he'll hear it" Lizzy utters in a whisper and I nodded in understanding.

Vampires, specially Lucas the prince of them all has a very sharp sense of hearing, he could hear anything as long as he wanted to.

"I told him..by 9am at Blakes Coffee" thats all I uttered and the three of us gaze at our own wrist watch.

We quickly stared at each other, "its 8:37" as soon as Ben said the words the three of us hurried to walk off the lobby and towards the garage.

it took me 4 minutes to get to the Garage, and I knew these vampires beside me would think I'm slow, they'd walk along with me for all I know they can get there in a matter of seconds with their vampire speed.

Lucas' 500 sq ft garage is just above his freaky dungeon, he has a weird obssesion of cars which he gave for each of his men in use of protection and to what serves him best maybe.

As a matter of another facts, Lucas makes his cars well organized, from a fast car section, vintage section to bullet proof section, everything is here, like a closet of cars well-organized.

I hold my bag as Lizzy and I both walk off to the counter "get Dick prepared" Lizzy uttered and I let out a soft laugh that made them both look at me in disbelief.

And I quickly snap at their serious expression, "I'm sorry whose Dick? I mean who is this Dick" let out a softest laugh as I could on the words I just uttered, never in my life i'd imagine I could utter those words off my mouth.

Ben face palm and I stop but ended up laughing again, "we name this baby over here Dick" my head snap at Bens abrupt movement, he was now 30 ft away from us, patting the hood of the well tinted glass Black Hummer.

"I named it after he named mine pussy" Lizzy let out a soft chuckle while putting on her gloves and so did I, now the two of us were laughing.

"so you're part of his men too?" I ask as I took my phone out of my pocket.

"yes, Lucas's has more men for monitoring other vampires" she said midly amuse. I really dont understand what their job is.

Lizzy brought necessessary weapons, such as a pure silver arrows for her crossbow, her favorite toy, she clearly stated.

I quickly texted Thomas as soon as we were out of the gate.

Me: I'm on my way, c u in a few mins 😊

Thomas: awesome ☺️ who's with you?

Me: Ben and Lizzy, in case something happened.

Thomas: that would be great, I'll wait for you guys.

We drove in silence to town, My eyes drifted away from the road to the couple infront of me.

Ben's hand caresses Lizzy's kissing it soft and gentle, me watching them try to hold back my awe at this two, it's kinda the relationship goal thing right here, both of them so clingy to each other, their sweetness was overloading. I could tell already how this mate thing affects each other.

"you keep on starring Sera" Ben broke out the silence in between.

"I just cant help admiring you two guys, you're both so inlove" I gave them my warmest smile, the way they looked at each others eyes defines how they were really meant for each other.

Ben kisses Lizzy's hand once again before uttering, "she's my beloved mate, I'd be darn without her" Ben uttered in a sweetest voice with his eyes away from the road and unto the beautiful girl beside her.