CHAPTER 5 History

the media shows picture of Lucille :)
-----------

"the past marks as an important rule in every creature, it tells you a learning to take for the future"

                                       - E J JAYA AMOLORIA

Julie walks in the kitchen holding a mop and a rag, "I wish I was a cold blood and not just a Helsun" she said wiping the dirt off her face

"Lena what do Helsun mean?" I ask with curiosity covering my face. Mariz and I arent that much close but she wasnt that mean to me unlike Luvio he always preached.

"didn't the Prince tell you?" Lena appeared out of the blue, I shook my head, I never really know anything about it, except that they were vampires. Such a novice I am.

"It's a long story Serah, back in the very, very old days" she chortle "well I got time" I reply smiling at her, hoping she will give me my answer.

She sat down beside me and lean towards the table, "mmm, i guess I'll start from the beggining", she stated and i move closer to her to clearly hear everything.

"in the very beginning  of the world there were mortals, creatures that lived among us, demons lurking everywhere, as angels were watching. As demons walk in the earths crust, they mingle with everybody then the halfbloods were born" she started emphasizing the word halfbloods, "half bloods?" I contort squinting my brows in confusion.

"humans who were half creatures" I nod in comprehend, there really is such thing, If granma is alive this story would've been amazing to hear.

"so war came in between humans, races, and territories, killing almost every creatures living, the fairies, witches, demons, and animals. So as chaos almost ruin everything, the Knowledgeable one took its matter and ordered the angels to take responsibilities, but then a maiden far from the war was seen by an angel, they fell in love and that love resulted to a child. The maiden named her child Lucille, only then the angel found out that the maiden was a part demon. The powerful one was so mad at what had happened. The angels were not suppose to be with mortals, he forbid it" her eyes was serious and by the word 'he' i know she meant God.

"he cursed the child turn it to a monster, a monster with the hunger of a demon and the power of an angel, together she was powerful she was the first vampire" my tummy groan and that made them laugh both, "you should eat first I'll tell you everything later"   Lena said with a smile and I nod in Agreement.

I move the chair stool where Im sitting, "This time I'll cook your food for you" Julie uttered and I gave her my warmest smile.

Walking in the corridor my mind runs back at Lenas words, "I never knew God was mean that he had to curse an innocent child like that, Lucille might have been felt different towards people". 

Arriving at my room, I sat beside my bed, feeling sore from all the work.

I think about Lucille, she might have felt worse than what Im experiencing right now.

after a few minutes i walk back at the kitchen and took a plate of food from Julie.

Im eager to learn more about their history than any would my subjects had been.

I sat in the table wondering what might have happen next in the story, thinking while eating my salad one spoon at a time, "done eating?" Lena said appearing behind me making me jump on my sit, "gosh Lena you should stop doing that" I said with a chuckle, "sorry thought you were done, I'll be back then I'll tell you later " she commented with her hand waving already, but she stop and so did I.