Chapter 24 Range

I hug him tightly after he wiped off the dark fluid that was in his mouth.

"how did you know I was here" I ask as I pulled away from the hug. "I was at the bar, and I caught your scent but it soon ended, I was raging mad that the scent had lost its way! I couldnt bare myself you being here with this thirsty vampires, I couldnt let you get hurt so I looked for you, and it led me here" he utters with his tearful voice.

I cup his head only to recognize the red orbs in his eyes, his face was gloomy. "You dont know how worried I am when I saw Helda almost draining you" Thomas added and it sounded more sad that it cracked. "but you saved me" I reply slowly pulling my hand off his face. "dont" he stop me as he holds my hand before I could even remove mine.

"Take your hands off her" a loud voice roared from behind us. The sound was overwhelming and thunderous that it made us snap both.

I looked around to see a monster with pitch black eyes and torn clothes.

I know him. Behind those monster figure I know it was Lucas. His body was no longer the way it was before. He was bigger, much much bigger.

His nails were inches long, his teeth were multipled. His massive figure made me feel scared, he looked like hulk but he wasn't green, his skin was stretched with blood coming off, I have never seen such creature this frightening ever in my life or anyones life even.

I was stunned at my trail, making me feel like everything had stop. I dont know how to react at Lucas who looked so damn furious leaving my mouth open looking for a words to pop up but nothing went through.

I forcely let go of my hand out of Thomas' grip. And directly uttered, "he save me" I defended but Lucas didnt looked pleased by my choice of words, he seem so focused on Thomas rather than me.

"where have you been?" I ask, realizing the scenario I had just went through.

Suddenly his gaze turns to me, he shouldve been there for me like he said. I look at Lucas who suddenly looked nervous.

"I waited for you" he replied with gritted teeth in a big-scary monstrous tone. "but you didnt come out, I dont know what to do, my patience is killing me! So I got in the bar" He pause for a while, my heart sank at his tone, he really looked worried and nervous. "I killed a bunch of men in my bar tonight Sera" he stated making me gasp in my awkward position, "what?" I ask in disbelief 'why  would he kill-' my thought was cut off by Lucas' voice.

"I couldnt find you there!, a bunch of guys were thinking of you sexually as if you were their slave!, I was ranging madness that I killed them Sera" he roared making me jolt and I just gave him a disbelief look.

"how did you find me here" I ask holding each of my arms in fold, trying to keep myself warm from the cold night. "I went to the other side, Lizzy, Ben and Jiko taking care of Jerome, they didnt know where you were either and I panicked that I even scan the entire woods" he take another pause before staring at the man behind me. I couldnt believe he would do such thing to find me.

"how did you get here" Lucas ask Thomas who was smirking. "I followed her scent, it was easy, I could teach you sometime" Thomas replied sarcasticly and before I could even blink my eyes, Lucas was gone.

I quickly spun my head towards Thomas who was on the ground with Lucas above him.

Lucas growled making me jump in my position. It was loud and scary, like any monster would growl and its real. It was frightening than his previous actions towards me before.