Chapter 21 Part Job

I slowly darted my eyes as he started to turn around avoiding any eye contact with him.

"there you are! you looked beautiful Sera" Lizzy came rushing in to me giving me a squeeze.

"what is this for?" I ask as soon as she let go of me. "we'll talk about it somehow while I put make up on you" she said while tugging me in the corner that had a chair and a table with lights and mirrors already.

"come now Sera, you need a make up" Lizzy utters as I finally got to sit in the chair. "someone explain please" I say as Lizzy puts concealer on my face.

"You'll need to go undercover for us" Lucas utters behind. "wait, why? this isnt my job" I decline as Lizzy puts eyeshadows on me.

"I have uttered once that your job is entitled to do as I say, not other wise" Lucas commented with pure dominance.

"ok for the sake, lets say I agree, now what will I do?" I ask keeping my head steady as what Lizzy had said.

"We never had a human as an undercover before, you, now having here is a brilliant Idea no one will expect we had a human" Ben explain behind me.  "why do I have to do this" I ask with my thin lips.

"I the prince, take all the responsibility of every vampire, to maintain the secrecy that kept us hidden amongs human. We imply a rule, lead by the lords around the world, those who comitted crime against the rule will be punish" Lucas utter behind with a growl.

"only a few vampires knows about me, and it should keep it that way. Tonight we'll observe some vampires who were on the list of murdering humans in public" Lucas added with gritted teeth. I almost choke in my own saliva when I heard the word murder, I couldnt even bare to see someone get killed tonight.

"I wont get hurt on this right?" I say with fear creeping on my weaked knees, I dont wanna die yet. "no, not unless you do something stupid" Lucas replied with an irritated tone.

"we'll just observe from a far distant, your job is to flirt with these men, take one by one out at the back and we'll take it from there" Lucas uttered with ease, I on the other hand feels the opposite.

Lizzy was done and I finally open my eyes to notice how I look so glamorous yet kinda whore in someway. Lizzy had put darker colors on me even my lipstick seems cliché.

"you looked like a Zadok" Ben commented with a chortle who was still on the couch sitting. "whats a Zadok?" I gaze beside me as I waited for Lizzy's answer, "Zadok is a warrior, a hunter who hunts creatures, such lycans, witches, demons or like us" Lizzy replied with amusement look on her work.

"what do they do?" I ask like a child full of question. "they kill any creature on sight, we better move now" Lucas utter before disappearing before my eye.

"come on" Lizzy utters while tugging her arms around my shoulder.

Without gaining any posture I blink my eyes quite a few times, dizziness hits my head as I try to compose myself. "sorry, I shouldve mentioned to hold your breathe, here wear this" Lizzy apologizes, I dont even know for what. She handed me a black heeled boots that covers till below my knee. I finally look up and notice we were on the garage already. I didnt ask anymore as I could perceive that Lizzy might have brought me here with her speed.

I motioned to open Dick, Bens Hummer, but was soon stop when Lucas yells for me. "get in here" I quickly run towards his car holding the boots Lizzy gave. A Grey Bugatti Veyron . He was on the driver seat already. I was in awe as he turns the engine on, making the car grumble in a mascular tone.

I quickly open the door and closes it with ease. I felt comfortable in his leathery interior, which I've asumed is customized which I have notice also every car he has is.

"were are we going?" I ask  as he manuevers with ease in his 190 mph speed. "King's Den" he replied, the place didnt sound familiar to me, and I gave out a furrow eyebrows. "it's a bar up state" he replied still gazing at the road. I have been watching him a few times and never did he look back.

"here" he murmur handling me an Ipad. I swipe the screen and a bunch of pictures pop up. There were 4 pictures, 3 men and a women who looked same age as me. Red hair, Red eyes. "I cant seduce a girl!" I complain as I scan their features trying to memorize the details given. "you're a blood bag they'll come for you, Helda's a lesbian it'll work" he commented with such ease.

It took us half an hour to get were we are. We parked at an empty view near the garden at the back side of the building. Most cars were parked on the other side, and it seems like its just us who parked here. "Dont look wierd, you'll destroy the cover" Ben uttered from behind as he closes the door. "who owns this" I ask as I gaze at the 3 storey building. It was huge than any other bars, the building looked old though it is adored by modern design making it unique than any others. The flashing lights pops to the tinted window above us.

"Mine" Lucas utters throwing his arms around my shoulder making me feel ease at the moment. "so here's the plan" Ben started as we gathered in circle.

"Gyro,, Lizzy and Sera will port at the club, Jiko, Tyler, Lucas and I will guard the back. Sera, know your part?" Ben ask and I gaze at Lucas first who looked cautious at the moment before answering Ben. "seduce the men out" I say as I enjoy the tight grip of Lucas on my waist. It didnt feel uncomfortable but it did give me tingling sensation.

"good, now go" Ben replied and everyone darted out of sight. I looked beside me and Lucas is still standing where he was before, burying his eyes on me.

He slowly cups my face, pulling the strand of my hair off my face and tugging it behind my ear. "please dont do anything stupid" he says before slipping a tiny card on my arm. "hold it, its a bypass to get you upstairs without it you cant get in or out, so dont loose it, Elizabeth, and Gyro will be eyeing you inside" Lucas utters before pressing his lips on mine.

I was shock at first but quickly kiss him back, making me moan in lust as he plays with my tongue. The electricity tingles me from within his touch. I want more of him.

I gave a stroke of frown as he slowly part away. "go now" he orders and I oblige walking away from him and unto the entrance.

AN
that was short but what you guys think? 😂
NEW JOB? lol ❤️ surprise! surprise!

vote x comment x share

GONNA UPDATE SOON ❤️😘