CHAPTER 16 Planning

I rub my eyes at the notion of morning mist, the sun was shining brightly today, and I could here the birds chirping like a melodic voice that sings in the presence of light.

I slowly take off the comforter that covers me, moving myself to take a sit and gave a little stretching on my arms, a few minutes later I did some little excercise to starten up the day.

After I manage to relax myself now, I walk to the window, opening the red crimson curtain that covers it.

My eyes flash at the outside view of the Mansion, the grass was greener, the flowers were blooming the birds were playing. I sighed in relief as all these made me feel normal again.

It felt hours watching the birds play and gazing out the forest, but as soon as I took my stand to close the curtain I get a glimpse of a Garden in the right side of the forest.

It was like a mini park but tiny, I could see an oak tree at the Center of it, different flowers blooming around it, as I lean closer I could see a little cottage beside it.

"cant have that such beautiful garden with no one to take care of it" I utter beneathe my breath, I would love to see those Garden for myself.

knock! knock!

I snap at my momentary thinking as I was startled by a knock on my door, I hurriedly closes my curtain before heading to the door.

"Good Morning" Julie Greeted with a tray of medicine and a glass of water on it.

"Good Morning Julie" I greeted her back taking the load off her hand.

"thank you Julie" I respond pulling her into a tight hug.

"no problem Sera, just call me when you needed something ok?" she ask and I nodded with a smile.

After I took my medicine I quickly showered cleaning my wounds and bruises all over me.

"shit" my eyes darted at the naked person on the mirror, I couldnt tell for myself if it was me, the bruises I had on my neck, arms and torso made me feel less me and someone else. I have abuse myself too much now, becoming more vulnerable than I could imagine.

I'm not usually like this, before, I used to love myself dearly taking care of myself never wounded myself never did, "but now here I am, all torn up".

I shook my head in disbelief making me turn back to reality I'm
terribly at.

I put my undies and took my black and white loose tank top paired with blue tight jeans immediately.

Its saturday and I dont have anything else to do, besides from the fact that Lucas ordered me to do minimal chores and I have no choice but to oblige. I took my powder and makeup and put as light as I could on my face.

Everyone was busy at the Kitchen, running around in full speed. I on the other hand take a full bowl of cereal to feed my skinny body.

"take a break Mariz" I utter noticing she's been running all over the house.

"I was hoping you would say that" she chuckles in reply taking a wooden stool and sit beside me.

"hey I would love to ask something" I utter seing Mariz sipping a bag of blood.

"I knew you'd ask" she chuckles and I did the same thing.

"I thought vampires cant go out in the sunlight?" I started asking her.

"yes, us helsuns cant or we'll burn to ashes, but cold blooded can, they're much stronger and can take the heat for a couple of hours only, however the Prince can" Mariz utters