Rehearsal

The Manalacs And Geronimo is having lunch at the Manalac Residence. The Geronimo's are staying again there for the party.

" Tita Divine, bakit nag hotel pa si Asher, pwede naman sya mag stay dito, she can stay with me in my room like before".. Pam was asking Divine. She and Asher is close, she's like the sister she never had. During Asher's pre teen years she's always been her to go to person when it comes dress and girly stuff. Medyo natigil lang when Asher moved to LA for college. But they are always been close and Asher open up to her about crush and love. Asher never admitted to Pam she likes her brother Francisco during her high school days but Pam had an idea or inkling about it but never told Asher para hindi mapahiya. She's a young lady too at that time so she knows.

" Hay naku Pam, she said she brought tons of works to do,since she asked for 4days off baka daw dika makatulog coz she need to stay late." Divine

" Ay naku Pam, don't be surprised with Asher, she's always like that. Even nung nag visit sya sa akin sa Manila, kung hindi pa ako nag sabi na mag tatampo ako sa kanya, she would rather stay in a hotel than my unit" Luis said while he's eating.

" Wait Luis, Asher visited you in Manila? When? How come you never told me, para sana nagkita naman kami." Bamboo said joining in the conversation. He and Luis usually see each other kahit once a month or even more but how come his friend never told him about Asher's visit. Now his intuition that Asher is avoiding him is stronger.

" Huh? .. yeah she was in Manila 2x last year, actually for some consultation about yung sa Ayala project natin. She didn't stayed long naman, she was only there for a week." Luis

" A week? And you didn't even tell me para sana nagkita man lang kami." everyone was surprised with Bamboo's tone when he said that. There's a frustrated tone that even his dad and his friends notice when he said that.

" Why what's the matter Francisco, kailangan ba ipaalam sayo pag nasa Manila si Asher? As if you guys are close or something." Pam said in a way na parang nang iinis and gave Luis an " I told you so" look

" Oo nga Bamboo, (luis calls him Bamboo already) why do I have to tell you, she's there for work and besides why do you have to see her." Luis said nonchalantly but gave Pam another look. All that is going on eh nagkaka tiningnan lang ang parents nila.

" Well, we're family friends diba, and kababata ko din sya, I would have loved to have seen her again, matagal din kami hindi nagkita." Bamboo has to make excuse with his earlier reaction. Pancho and Chico is secretly smiling on the side . Don't be obvious man, he's telling himself.

" Oh, my bad bro, next time she's in town I'll tell you, maybe it's about time naman na." Luis said amd then made a small smile that made Pam laugh a little.

" About time na ano? Bamboo's mom butt in. She's sensing something different sa takbo ng usapan and why Luis and Pam seems to know something na they don't. Then she looks at Divine and smiled. She's actually having the inkling that Francisco is interested with Asher after the tension that she observed nung anniversary nila, then Francisco seems to always ask about Asher during his phone calls to her kahit hindi pa obvious. She just let him believe she doesn't notice. She actually like the idea of Francisco and Asher together.Kaya she talked with Asher until she finally agreed to sing a duet with Bamboo.

" Hay naku Mom, don't worry, soon it will unfold, hahahaha diba Luis? Pam said laughing and Bamboo was wondering ano sinasabi ng ate nya. As far as he knows only Pancho and Chico knows how he feels for Asher. He just admitted it to them a few weeks ago when he saw Asher again.