Late

CTTO of the picture above:)

" Oh, mukang maganda umaga natin brad ah, that's good at least maayos magiging shoot mo ng commercial ngayon."

Bamboo was all smiles and in good mood as they arrived at the location for his commercial shoot.  It's on a studio na inayos like an old warehouse. Ang concept kasi is the guy is saving a woman from some bad elements. It's a little sexy and rough theme, it is for his cologne endorsement.

Bamboo is in his element, he's enjoying his day , well until Solen arrived. She's a half Brazilian half Filipino model na isa din sa endorser ng same product. She and Bamboo usually is seen in events for that product. In fact the two have some history of flirting with each other before on their events. It has been an issue before but the two never confirmed anything.

Bamboo's mood changed when Solen arrived. She's been trying to contact him but he's been avoiding her since he decided to pursue Asher several weeks ago. But she seems to not get the idea.

....

Asher is busy doing some errands. The condominium unit she's staying is walking area lang sa Market Market so she can just do groceries over there. Its true na she can always grab something to eat naman for breakfast if she wants to, but she appreciates the efforts that Bamboo is doing. She's liking the attention and at the same time the feeling of spending time with him.

" Sabagay Asher, when you start work next week, it will be less time for both of you, kaya sulitin mo na." Asher was at the fruit market of Market 2x. She's on her own thoughts and is talking to herself.

Bamboo texted  her about lunch time to remind her to eat, he said he is expected to finish the shoot at around 5:30 and maybe will arrive at her place at around 7pm. So nililibang nya sarili nya sa mga tinda sa market. She suddenly missed those LA flea market she goes too with her mom when she was in high school. Kasi sa NY mostly groceries na and not that open type of market ,kaya aliw na aliw sya and she bought a lot of fuits sa tuwa. She's planning of just preparing a pasta for dinner. She's not into cooking but she can make some pasta. She hopes Bamboo's okay with that.She doesn't have an idea that Bamboo's been texting and calling her coz she left her phone on her bedroom.

" Oh it's only a little past 4 pm plenty of time to prepare." Asher is so into herself she was startled when someone spoke beside her.

" Oh I guess plenty of time for some snacks." It was Rico, he saw her buying some fruits . He was on the area to get something when he spotted her.

" Oh hi, Rico. Ano ginagawa mo this dito this time of the day?

" Hey let me help you with that." Rico took the bags of fruits and stuff that Asher was holding. Hindi na rin sya napigilan ni Asher.

"I'm just on the area to check some spices then I saw you. So, you have time for snacks?"

Asher has been eyeing the bibingka and puto bungbong stand on the area so she agreed. Not a bad idea she thought.

" I guess, I'm on. I've been eyeing that bibingka and puto bungbong since kanina pa eh."

" Hahahaha, you don't get to have them in NYC nga pala, c'mon I'll treat you to some."

The two enjoyed their snacks. Rico even suggested something to Asher for her pasta. She actually enjoy talking to him. Magaan kausap and with a lot of sense too.

" By the way, I'm not officially working until next week, so , I'll just start with your house plan when I'm on the office. I'll have the survey team check on the area then we'll start on our work."