TEN

Everything happened in a flash.

First, he moved me swiftly into his lap, so I was straddling him, connecting my lips with his. Then, he moved his hands underneath my shirt and rode it up my back a little ways, pulling me closer to him by my hips. He deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue through my lips, and held my face tightly.

I didn't know what to do. Was I enjoying this? Honestly, everything was a massive blur and even in the moment I didn't really know what was going on. And I suppose that was probably why I kissed him back, taking his shirt off as well.

I was playing his game, and he smirked into the kiss.

Once he let go of my cheeks, he squeezed my other ones (you know, the ones below my back). I put my palms on either sides of his face, and after wrapped them around his neck. So much movement was happening, it was hard to keep up, so I let him lead. I assumed he knew what he was doing. And he did. Because, like I said, it was his game.

Axl moved his body so perfectly, and I found myself going along with him--although I probably didn't look as sexy as he did, no matter how many times he told me how hot I was.

He flipped me over so that he was hovering over me, some of his hair tickling my face, his hands on either of my head, and his knees beside my hips.

"You okay?" he whispered in in that rumbly voice of his as he kissed my jawbone and neck.

"Yeah," I sighed, enjoying what was happening. What? I gotta be honest. He was fuckin' hot.

Axl paused. He looked at me, into my eyes, then down to my lips, licking his own. "Good," he purred. And he began kissing me again.

--

When I woke up the next morning--or I suppose you could call it afternoon--it was to Axl kissing my lips and Green Day continuing to play in the background.

I was thoroughly confused (probably because the intake of drugs I experienced the night prior to these events). First off, why the fuck was Axl Rose kissing me? (Not that I was hating it.) Secondly, why couldn't I remember the entirety of last night, or at least up until I left Axl behind to go for a solo walk?

"What the fuck?" I muttered when Axl's lips parted from mine, noticing I was aware of what was happening. "Ow!" I said, louder, bringing a hand to my throbbing head. "What the--"

"Good morning, baby," he grinned, pecking my lips again then moving down towards my neck.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed, brushing his mouth off of my collarbone. I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision and squinted.

He was straddling my hips, and I tried (in vain) to push myself up and out from underneath him. As much as I liked being in that position, not to mention with a handsome man like himself, I knew something was up. "Axl... what the hell--what's going on? What happened?" I tried to remain calm, but he could probably hear my heartbeat at this point. Instead of blood; fear, shock, and confusion were running through my veins.

"Oh... baby, kiss me..." he crawled up my body, and leant in, his lips puckered.

"What--Axl! Fuck no! What happened?!" I rolled off bed,--somehow managing to slip under his legs--and onto the floor with a thud, causing my headache to pound so hard I could hear it. I cringed.

I stood up, adjusting my over-sized, long-sleeved shirt.

I don't remember changing into this.

He sighed. "You came home last night and you were--actually you were brought home by the police--"

"What! What the fuck?! Why?!" I screamed, and I heard footsteps coming down the hallway quickly, an urgent, light tap on the door, and then Steven appeared.