chapter 20

Harrys pov

I spent the night at mine and louis' apartment and now I feel really guilty, I just started to build a barrier between me and him and now I feel like its all crumbling down. this morning I literally turned into a ninja for 3 minuets because I had to sneak down stairs so louis wouldn't see me. now im driving home as slow as humanly possible... im afraid to face ashton he's probably mad at me....but im glad I stood my grounds he deserved it for treating me like a object that him and louis are fighting over.

my phone goes off and I answer it without bothering to look at the name on the screen.

"hello" I answer the phone

"hey..." louis saying into the phone

"hi" shit I already said hello

he laughs slightly into the phone somehow reading my mind

"why did you leave so early?" his tone changes

I needed to get home" I timidly answer

"you mean to ashton's?" he asks but makes it sound more like a beg.

"yeah sorry"

I feel my chest tighten a little.

"when are you coming home?"

his question surprises me

"louis I don't know if I can" I answer honestly

"the fuck you cant, you saw how ashton thought of you.. as some prize to win that's probably the only reason he's with you.. he wants to win you" his anger rises and before I know it im hanging up the phone and storming up the steps to my..ashton's apartment.

anxiety hits me as I open the door and see ashton sleeping on the couch. I slowly but cautiously walk over to him and lightly rub my thumb on his cheek but apparently that was enough to wake him up because he quickly jolts awake by the touch of my skin.

"hey" he sits up wiping the sleep from his eyes

"hey" I simply reply

I hope he wont treat me like yesterday.

but what if what louis said was true.

and what if he only wants me for sex.

I don't think im ready to have sex until I meet the right person. that's what I was planning to do in the first place.

"im going to go make some breakfast" and with that I run to the kitchen easily making pancake, bacon, and eggs within like twenty minuets

"ash" I call to let him know breakfast is ready

ashton sits at the chair right in front of me and immediately shoves eggs in his mouth.

ashton's pov

im glad harry actually came back. I thought he was going to break up with me and leave me, but apparently not because he's in my kitchen right now making me breakfast.

I would be lying if I told you I wasn't staring at his bum right now.

my loud ring tone invades my thoughts and I reach my hand over to the coffee table to grab my phone to see a text from the one and only. louis Tomlinson.

Harrys pov

ashton hasn't talked to me at all during breakfast.. is he mad at me? ok maybe I should just clean up and then talk to him I tell my self mostly so I can procrastinate.

I slowly stand up and take me and ashton's plate to the sink before placing them in the dish washer. ok now to find ashton.

I walk out into the living room and before I can stop him ashton's lips are on mine and he's grinding on me... great this again. I pull away and he looks pissed

"ash...?"

"come on just have sex with me already what's the big deal" his anger rises, but I feel a slight pain in my chest at his choice of words, of course its a big deal..

"im not ready" I whisper staring at the ground not wanting to meet his gaze

he laughs a evil laugh that I've never heard before "so your ready for him and not me are you that fucking stupid" guilt crosses his face.

as soon as his words hit me im out the door.

he cant do this. he cant guilt me into having sex with him.

I need a distraction.

I know exactly where to go.

before I know it im on my fifth shot in the familiar club I was in just a couple days ago.

im joined by a quit handsome guy. that is constantly making me giggle for not damn reason

"do you wanna dance" the nameless cutie asks me

"yeah" he grabs my hand and we start to dance much like me and ashton were but this time there's not a jealous louis staring at me.

with one swift move the nameless boy.. you know what he's just going to be called Tim. I giggle to myself and then remember what's happening. his hand is on my bulge and he's messaging it. in two second im out the door and walking alone in the dark of the night slightly dancing to keep myself entertained I trip a few times which leads to me dying on the floor from laughter.

where am I?

I look around to see a very familiar but im to drunk to think so I walk over and sit on the bench in front of it. well this is fun. I need something to do.

I look around once again but this time to find something to do.

but instead I spot a figure standing across the street staring at me. okay run and this time don't fall.

I stand up and attempt to run because I can hear the figures footsteps behind me. I start to speed up but a strong arm laches around my waist and spins me around. why is louis here?
"what are you doing here" I giggle poking his nose and he smirks

"your drunk" he states the obvious

"only a little and you didn't answer my question" I whine

I cant believe you let him fuck you" he shouts and I literally fall over from the sudden outburst and he quickly helps me up

"I didn't"

"really?" he asks and then shows me his texts messages from ashton

*two bad im the only one who can fuck him*-louis

*two bad I just did*-ashton

*bullshit*-louis

*really? I mean I love that one mole you know the one and the thing he does when you slam into him. Oh and we cant for get the way he pulls your hair fuck*-ashton

heyyyyyyyy!!!!! so did you like the chapter exciting things are about to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ily guys im going to write a couple chapters this weekend so be ready for some drama

*qotd- who your favorite member of one direction?

*aotd- its a toss up between niall and louis because I've loved niall for so long and I've pretty much always been a niall girl (but at the beginning I was a zayn girl lol tbt) but LOUIS