chapter 28

Louispov

he's so beautiful.

he's so perfect. I love him so much. im taken away from my thoughts when my phone beeps indicating I got a text

* are you coming to the Halloween party?* its Niall

shit. I forgot it was Halloween tomorrow.

*yeah*

"haz..." I shake him but he doesn't budge "harry"

"lets go shopping!" I yell and he's almost immediately up, but he soon winces. probably because of his cuts and you know...

it takes him awhile to get ready, especially

because he was whining about how I practically killed him in his sleep. but once he's done we immediately drive to the Halloween store. the car ride is full of us jamming out to songs on the radio but once the ads come on we sit in silence. until a very familiar voice comes on over the radio. and before I can even think about turning of the radio, Harrys hand punches the radio. Well not literally...

after we arrive at the Halloween store harry immediately runs to the costumes and I follow closely behind him staring at the many different costumes.

"we need to do a cute couples costume" harry cheers and prances away to search and leave me all by myself.

im sooo bored. Harrys has been looking for hours.

"Louis" I hear my name called and my face shoots up to see Harry in a bun costume.
"What the hell are you wearing" I laugh
"Well since I'm a bottom I get the buns" he pulls out the costume from behind him " and your a hotdog because your a top" he smirks widely " go try it on" I stand up and he slaps my butt making me screech and run

Harrys pov.
I sit down waiting for my hot dog when my phone screen lights up, so without hesitation I grab it and unlock it but it's not my phone it's Louis' and I didn't get a text he did.
"Had fun last night;)"
And the caller ID was the one person I was praying he would never talk to again. Taylor.
I slip off my costume gather my things and storm out of the store. Not caring that I'm leaving him.
I can't believe he cheated on me.

HEYYY I'm sorry this is so short and shitty. I just wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger sooo yeah but imma update tomorrow.
Qotd~ what do you think of history and what are your 2 favorite songs from the album so far?
Aotd~ I loveeee it
And my 2 favorites are perfect and history because history is literally all about larry ~ love harryxoxlouis