16. I Change My Mind

The video above kills me!!

Bella's POV

Its Saturday morning and I'm ready to go home. I've been doing a lot of catching up with my family for the past week. Brooklyn, Michael and Nico and I are on good terms now. I'm happy that I have my sister back.

I've also done a ton of thinking this week...mostly about Tyler. I'm willing to try being in a relationship with him...if it's not too late. I have my mind set on going to New York after I get my masters degree. But, that's a year and a half from now. I have time to build a relationship.

Nico is currently driving Brielle and I to the airport. We got out and I began to cry because I'm going to miss my brother. We said goodbye and Brielle and I headed to our gate.

"Coming with me to the game tonight?" Brielle questioned.

"Yea I'm hoping to see Tyler. I really want to talk to him"

"Jamie said he will pick us up from the airport and bring us to our dorms. He will hangout with us and then drive us to the game." I nodded

"Are you ready to talk to Tyler?" Brielle asked as we took our seats on the plane.

"Yea...I just hope he wants to see me" I put my headphones in and closed my eyes.

<4 hours later>

Brielle ran to Jamie giving him a really long hug and kiss. They were adorable. I kept picturing them as me and Tyler.

God I have to stop thinking like that. I haven't even talked to him yet. I don't even know if he wants to talk to me anymore.

Sitting in my dorm I decided to text Tyler. I wanted to know how he was doing. I still feel guilty of how I walked out on him last week.

To: Tyler 💎😍😏🍕
Hey, can we talk?

He never responded

--------------------------------------------
<game time>

Brielle and I sat in the crowd. I was extremely anxious. I haven't seen Tyler in over a week. We haven't even talked. He read my text from earlier, but didn't respond. I was a little hurt by this, yet I couldn't blame him.

I'm kind of mad at myself for my selfish decision.

The game was moving quick. Tyler wouldn't even look in my direction. He's been playing sloppy for the past week and for some reason I feel like it's because of me.

In the second period I was getting nervous. I felt like something bad was about to happen.

Tyler just got possession of the puck and everything began to slow down. Before I knew it Kulikov was crouched in front of Tyler and low bridged him.

Tyler had trouble getting up and I could see the pain on his face. I was scared for him. They helped him off the ice and Brielle and I rushed toward the locker room.

I had to see him. I hated seeing him in pain. I wanted to talk to him. I wanted to make sure he was okay- even though I know there really is nothing I can do.

I found the medical room and opened the door to Tyler. He was sitting on the table while he waited for the team doctor.

We made eye contact for a while before either of us acted. Both of us speechless. To be honest I think I was just lost in his eyes.

"I changed my mind!" I screamed.

He continued to stare at me and began shaking his head.