Ch.1 Paris dream

Hey everyone, here's a new GMW story where they go to Paris France! They have to make an episode when they do go to France, it would be so romantic (for Rucas), so enjoy!

It was Friday at school, the last day before Spring Break! And Mr. Matthews was teaching the students a history lesson over Paris France. But the mention of Paris kept Riley from listening and was daydreaming about Paris. She's always wanted to go to Paris, especially since it was considered the most romantic city in the world. She then looked at Lucas, her crush ever since 7th grade, it would be a dream if she went to Paris with him. Just then the bell rang.

"Have a good break everyone" Cory said to the students as they left.

"Riley" Cory said "I saw you daydreaming again".

"Oh" she said with a guilty look.

"What were you daydreaming about Riles?" Maya asked.

"Nothing" Riley said trying to hide her smile.

"Come on" Lucas urged with a smile "What's in that happy mind of yours?"

"Well" Riley blushed "I was just thinking about Paris, I've always wanted to go there" he face then lit up "Dad, can we go to Paris for Spring Break?"

"What?" he said.

"Please" she begged "It's been my dream to go to the most romantic city in the world, we can all go, it'll be fun".

"I'm not sure about going to France" Maya said with a sick look.

"Why?" Riley asked.

"Cause it's full of French people".

"Maya" Lucas said "France is not that bad, I went there a few years ago, it was a nice place, but sometimes the people can be a bit stubborn".

"I thought so" Maya smirked.

"But overall, it is romantic and I would like to go there again".

"I'd like to come" Farkle said "I'm even trying to learn French, check it out, I'm gonna say 'It's a great day today'".

"Ges an glande bour ajee weh" he said with a smile as everyone looked at him with a weird look.

"So?" he asked.

"Uh, Farkle" Lucas said "That was wrong all the way".

"What?" Farkle said with a sad look.

"It's C'est un grand jour aujourd 'hui" Lucas corrected.

"Oh my God you sound so hot" Riley grinned as she was turned on by his French.

"Hey I can teach you French if you want" Lucas told Farkle.

"Oh thanks" Farkle smiled "Jeez me raju dah si" he smiled as he left the classroom.

"Well this is gonna take a while" Lucas sighed.

"What was he trying to say?" Maya asked.

"I think he was trying to say 'I look forward to it', but it's really pronounced 'Je me rejouis de ce'".

"Oh my God stop I think I'm gonna jump on you" Riley giggled.

"So Mr. Matthews" Lucas said "What do you say? Can we all go to Paris?"

"I don't know guys" Cory said "I mean, there's a lot of things I have to do, and it's really expensive".

Everyone gave a sigh.