Ch.3 Into Paris

When morning came, they had arrived in France.

"Lucas" Cory called from across the aisle "Wake up Riley".

Lucas saw that Riley was smiling in her sleep, he didn't want to wake her up, but he had no choice since they were in France now.

"Riley" he gently shook her "Riley it's time to wake up".

Riley rubbed her eyes as she got off of Lucas's shoulder.

"We're in France now" he said.

"Well that's good" she yawned.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good".

"Man I did not sleep good" Maya groaned "My stomach kept hurting while I was trying to sleep".

"Maybe some food can help" Cory said as the flight attendant brought their breakfasts.

After breakfast, they soon landed in Paris.

"Wow" Riley gasped as they got off the plane "I can't believe we're actually in Paris".

"Now that we're in Paris" Farkle said "Where's the buffet?"

"Hold on their Farkle" Marc said "We'll go to a buffet soon, but right now we need to get to our hotel".

While they waited for their taxi, Maya was enjoying a crepe.

"Wow" she said "This French burrito is off the hook".

"It's called a crepe" Marc said.

"Crepe? Sounds like crap" she chuckled "But it's good though".

"After we check into the hotel" Riley said "The first thing I wanna do is walk around Paris".

"Why walk when you can ride around Paris?" Lucas asked with a smile.

"What?"

"Just wait till we get to the hotel".

Soon their taxi arrived and it took them to their hotel.

"This is such a nice hotel" Riley commented as they walked in.

"This place better have WiFi" Maya said.

"Oo, a water fountain" Farkle went up to a water fountain in the center of the lobby "I'm gonna make a wish" he said as he pulled out a coin.

"Ok" he smiled as he turned his back to the fountain "I wish, um, oh, I wish I would get a surprise of a lifetime".

He then tossed the coin over his shoulder and into the fountain.

"Now I gotta wait for the surprise" he grinned.

But when he turned back to face the fountain, a hotel maid pushing a cleaning cart accidentally bumped into him as he fell into the fountain with a splash. The girls burst out laughing as Farkle got up with his top haft soaking wet.

"Looks like you did get a surprise of a lifetime" Maya laughed as she snapped a picture of him with her camera.

Farkle grunted as he pulled himself out of the fountain with water dripping off him.

"Looks like I wont be walking around Paris for a while" he sighed.

"Oh relax" Lucas said "Just change your clothes and dry yourself, you'll be fine".

They then walked up to their hotel rooms. Maya and Riley went into their room and admired the beautiful details.

"This hotel is just beautiful" Riley smiled "And look! They shaped the towels into roses!"