Words Isn't Always The Way To Answer (One Direction FanFiction)

Introduction

Some humans think that all vampires are bad ones but in reality there are good ones. I'm one of the good ones but sad enough there are more evil ones than good. After 257 years walking on this earth you maybe think that I've got to know all the vampires that is walking on this earth and that maybe I'm bored after so long time without changing. Well it isn't really like that at all, you see I've been in a lot fights and things like that with a lot of powerful vampires, werewolves and witches but in the legends the most powerful creatures walking on this earth is the original vampires. They are super strong,fast and super dangerous. The legend says that you need to be really careful with them cos they blind you with their good looks and hypnose. There are 5 of them and all of them has a special power and the've been vampires for 2098 years. That is a lot of years if you ask me and like the legend says they are the most intelligent creatures on thi earth which make this situation I'm in very harder. 

I'm Lana and I'm a 257 years old vampire. I live on the outside of London where the shops and people start to fade and there are not small and cosy houses insted there are big scary houses with spooky yards. I am actually the only vampire who lives on the country. I mean it is a lot of nice people here and it is hard for me to not suck up their blood but life isn't always easy.

Chapter 1 will be up tonight! Love you guys :D