Chapter 4 (Wait Jealousy?)

Words isn't always the way to answer  

Chapter 4 (Wait Jealousy?) 

*Lana's POV*

"Okay than you need to follow some rules Styles"  I said and he looked at me confused.

"What rules?" He asked and I looked up at the blue sky.

"1st you need to keep your fucking hands off of me and 2nd you need to promise not to hurt any of my friends! Understand?" I stated.

"Understood" he said while taking a step away from me. 

"Good" 

"Well let's go then" 

"Where?" I asked and he looked down at me.

"Just a place where you're gonna stay until the fight is" 

"Okay? So I just gonna follow you to a house or what it now is and I doesn't even know who's living in there" I said and he laughed a little.

"Well you know me right and you have met the other guys so no problem" 

"No problem? I doesn't even know the names of the other guys! I've just seen them twice!" 

"Okay, but you're gonna love them I promise" 

"Pinky promise?" I asked while pointing out my pinky. 

"Pinky promise"

He hooked his pinky in mine and we ran off. I followed him and it was a longer run I expected. But whatever.

Finally he start to slow down and we stopped in a forest. He walked in human speed and I followed him until a saw a big white brick house with 5 luxurious cars.

I stopped breathing for awhile but when Harry turned around I start to breath again and his eyes looked deeply into mine. Why is he doing that all the time? I start to like this freakin boy! Nope! Never in my whole fucking life!

"Welcome to your new home Lana" He said while giving me a flirty smile. Happily he's not touching me and I get no butterflies. 

"H-home?" I asked and looked stunnned at the big house.

"Yeah, I live here with my four best mates and now it's your home too" 

"Well thanks I think" I said and lifted my left shoulder up to my cheek.

"No problem"

He start walking again and I followed him. He opened the door and we walked inside. On the inside it was luxurious and really modern of its look on the outside.

Well well... oh my god! There on the sofa sat three hot guys reading books and typing on their phones. Am I in heaven? Wait a minute, I think four original vampires are hot and sexy. What?!

"Hey! Guys this is Lana as you may know" Harry's sexy husky voice said as he laid his hand on the bottom of my spine which gave me shivers along it. 

"Hi!" The blond one said. 

"Hello" The one with the sexy black quiff said. 

"Nice to meet you" The brow haired boy said giving me a cheeky smile. 

"Hello" I said while pushing off Harry's hand. 

"Your a sassy one" Harry whispered in my ear. 

"Oh shut up!" I screamed whispered. 

"Sassy" Harry said louder and I rolled my eyes.

I looked over at the guys and they were looking at us with wide eyes.