Chapter 25 (Is This Goodbye?!)

Words isn't always the way to answer
Chapter 25 (Is This Goodbye?)
*Lana's POV*

"Excuse me?!" Caroline said angrily. Her eyes getting darker and starting to look red. Wait her irises are red? How? It's only Remus, Richard and Rita who has that?
"Carrie! It's not like that!" Niall screamed at her but she didn't listen she ran over to me and tackled me to the ground. Her hands hitting my face as I tried to get her off of me.
"Caroline! What the hell are you doing?!" Zayn screamed pushing her off of me.
"What's wrong with you?!" Liam screamed making her eyes grew a bigger shade of red.
"What's wrong with your eyes baby?" Louis said placing his hands on either side of her face. She calmed a little but soon anger filled her again and pushed Louis away which was weird. I couldn't even push Louis away when he stood in front of me, he's to strong. How could she do that, then it hit me. Richard must've bitten her! Oh gosh! This isn't good, I quickly ran over to her and pushed her down onto the floor.
"L! Stop let me go!" She screamed and I sat on her back. Making her give up in the fighting, Zayn sat behind me so I could talk to Louis.
"Louis this hard for me to tell you but Richard have bitten her and he can control her by just thinking. I d-don't know if we can get her back" I said making blood fall from his eyes,.
"But why did she try to kill you?" Niall said stepping towards us with Liam an George following. My mind went wild of all evil things he said to me.
"Richard wants to kill me" I said making all of the boys, Sally and Rexi step closer to me.
"Okay well, WHAT?!" Louis said surprisingly, yelling the last part.
"WHAT?!" All of them yelled.
"When did he tell you that?" Zayn said worryingly.
"When he locked me in the basement, he whispered mean things and just before Harry shot him he said he would kill me for hurting his feelings" I said feeling myself getting weaker by the minute. Soon my body hit the floor and everything spinner around, I looked over to Caroline and her eyes were on me and the red in them scaring me.
*Harry's POV*
I slowly opened my eyelids, only to find myself tied to a wall and blood streaming from my wrists. I looked around only to be faced with an old looking room with old canvas on the walls and scary furnitures. My eye caught one of the canvas, it was painted on the 1600rd. It was me, Rita, Richard and Remus. It was weird that they still got it up. I moved a little only to wince in pain, the spikes from the handcuffs squeezing into the flesh of my wrists. All I wanted to do was to scream in pain, but I couldn't. Then I felt something in my heart, it was like heartbreak. It made me scream and blood came from my eyes. I felt that someone entered the room, I looked up to see Richard's face all blurry from the blood that came thru my eyes.
"Well, well what do we have here?" His voice echoed in my ears and he stepped right in front of me. His red eyes looking into me.
"W-what do you want Richard?" I asked sounding weak. My throat was dry and my craving for blood got more and more intense.
"I need you as a trap for your lovely Lana, she's adorable isn't she brother. And by the way you're gonna live a long sad life without her" He said making the anger inside me boil. There's no way in hell he's laying his hands on my girl!
"G-good l-luck with that!" I said making his eyes grew darker.
"I already have" He said smirking to me, making me want to puke.
"The boys will not let her go near you again!" I said making his smirk fade.
"We'll see Harry, 1...2...3...4!" He said and a second after he said 4. Louis bursted thru the door making the door fall with a loud boom.
"What did I say?" He smirked at me and the heartache feeling in my chest grew even bigger. Why are my chest aching? Then Remus came with a girl on his shoulder, he threw her on the floor with a loud smack. Her black hair falling over her face and I couldn't see who she was. What if it's Lana! No no no no! It can't be please!
"Well, well, well who do ergot here?" Richard said and kneeled down beside her. Brushing her hair out of her face and I saw who it was. No! No NO!
"LET HER GO RICHARD!" Both Louis' and Caroline's voices echoed on the room making my head turn in their direction. I let out a shriek of pain when the handcuffs burned into my skin making more blood to stream.
"I'm not letting her go, now that I have all planned up for her in hell. You see Lan, hell isn't so bad after all. You want to be there but I'm not letting you. You'll be left here on earth but no one will see you, hear you or feel you ever again. Not when I'm done with YOU!" He said and was just about to push a dagger right thru her heart when it hit me.
"NO! DON'T YOU DARE! KILL ME INSTEAD!" I screamed making all heads turn to me. Her now scared and watery blue eyes looking at me in confusion.
"Excuse me? What did you say? That you'll sacrifice yourself for this whore? Oh my dearest brother you're so PATHETIC! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH SHE HURT ME AND NOW IT'S MY TURN TO HURT THE ONE SHE LOVES THE MOST! WHICH IS YOU! ISN'T TRUE THAT YOU ACTUALLY DON'T NEED WORDS TO ANSWER?! OH RIGHT IT'S TRUE! WHEN YOU'RE IN LOVE WORDS ISN'T NEEDY TO BE SPOKEN WHEN YOU WANT AN ANSWER! SO THIS IS MY TURN! I'LL KILL HER AND YOU'LL BE THE LAST VAMPIRE SHE'LL EVER LOVE!" He said and he turned towards her.
"I LOVE YOU HAR-" She couldn't finish the sentence before her eyes closed and her body became grey and the veins of her body popping out. The love of my life is gone! She's gone!
"NO!" I said and blood came pouring out from my eyes and Rita released the handcuffs. I ran over to her and held her lifeless body in my arms. I stroke her lifeless body, why?
"WHY? WHY HER?!" I screamed but no one answered. I looked around only to see the boys, Caroline, Rexi and Sally. Caroline cried into Louis' shoulder and even he cried as well. All of us cried. I felt someone hug me, I turned my face to see no one. I was sure I felt her, it felt like her arms were wrapped around my shoulders. Why?!
"Why you baby?! I love you and I'll always will!" I whispered and I cried into her lifeless body. She was gone, I couldn't change that.
A/N: This was the last chapter you guys! Don't worry, it'll come a second book! I promise! It'll be on this book as well so don't stop reading, I'll update one day this week, when I got time! Love you all my lovelies! Mwah! :*