Chapter 12 (What happened to best friends Caroline?)

Words isn't always the way to answer 

Chapter 12(What happened to best friends Caroline?) 

*Lana's POV*

I woke up by warm strong arms around me and I opened my eyes slowly. I saw his beautiful features, I stroke his cheek lightly before the door cracked open. Reliving Richard's handsome face, sure he was the evil one but he's still really handsome.

"Stand up! You're following me" His deep voice said. 

"Well good morning to you too" I groaned as I stood up. 

"Just don't say anything, you might wake up my precious little brother" He said as he gripped my arm and dragged me out of the cell and locked the door. He dragged me along the dark hallway until we come to the stairs. Then he stopped and looked at me with wide eyes. A big smile appeared on his face.

"What's your problem Richard?" 

"My problem so it's me who has a problem Lana?" 

"Yeah why am I here and why is Harry here?" 

"Well first off you're going home, second of all he's here cause I need him to help me with something" 

"Why am I going home? I'm not going home without Harry!" 

"Yes you are, c'mon you doesn't really think he loves you right? I mean he can never love you as much as I do"

I just rolled my eyes as he dragged me up the stairs and in to the big room with a big table and 16 chairs. There sat George,Josh,JJ,Jaymi,Rita and Remus.

"Okay, so this girl has a duppelganger and if you don't find her I'll rip all of you freakin werewolves in pieces!" Richard screamed as he throw me on the other side of the room towards the door. 

"You're free to go Lana, remember if you or your friends come after Harry I'll rip them apart" He said as his bright red eyes looked deeply into mine. 

"You you're a right? I know that my friends are your stepbrothers you can't change that!" I yelled back at him knowing he would be angry. His chest moved in perfect sync with his inhale.  

"How did you find out about that?" 

"Hard to guess?" 

"Zayn told you didn't he?" 

"Yes, he did and you need to get a life and forget about this, please just let Harry go" I said almost tearing up at the end. 

"Your dear boyfriend isn't going anywhere, oh by the way why haven't you given this boy a chance darling he's a precious pearl" Rita said as she put her hands on George's shoulders and I shied.  

"He's a werewolf Rita" 

"Like you would care huh... dating my brother than dump him for that sick Caleb guy"  

"You know Celeb died right, one of your sick werewolf killed him and I found love again and you always take that from me! I'll see you!" I yelled as I ran out of the mansion crying. I ran as fast as I could back to the house. I opened the door and ran into my room crying only to find Zayn on my bed looking worried. 

"Where have you been! I've been so fucking worried that I lost you!" Zayn said as he placed his arms around me. 

"Zayn they they are horrible!" 

"Who?" 

"Richard and them, they're horrible!" 

"Shhh... they was born that way, did you find Harry?"