Chapter 20 (It's her)

Words isn't always the way to answer

Chapter 20 (It's her)

*Caroline's POV*

I hurried back into the house only to be meeting Richard's gaze.

"What did you do?!" He said angrily.

"Nothing" I said trying to sound innocent.

"Good" He said as he walked closer to me. I can't believe he's actually believing me. Then I felt his lips on mine and my heart start to beat faster and faster. What is wrong with me?

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. His eyes were just as red as blood.

"Why are your eyes red?" I asked.

"We feed on something supernatural as a punishment for bringing the werewolves to the world"

"What's that supernatural creatures?"

"Vampires like you, young ones just like you and Lana"

"But Lana's not young"

"Oh darling, she's young. I could easily drink the blood that's flooding in her veins" He said as he pulled a piece of hair out of my face.

"T-that's gross"

"I know but we can't feed on anything else so"

"Not even people blood?"

"Not even people blood! Now stop talking and come with me"

He took my hand and led me to his bedroom. His lips went to mine just as quick as we entered the room. His hands caressing my body and he pushed me down on the bed. His lips attacking my neck, a light moan leaving me lips.

*Lana's POV*

"Richard happened" Louis said looking at me painfully.

"He did this to you? I asked walking closer to him and taking of his shirt. I saw big holes where the dagger went thru his skin or so I guess of the size of a dagger.

"Yeah, Carrie too" He said as he leaned back against the counter.

"Caroline too?! Why?!" I almost screamed out.

"I think she was still mad at me for shutting her out and she used Richard as a revenge" He said shrugging his shoulder.

"But she didn't do all of it right?!" Harry asked now starting to get angry as well.

"Of course not!" Louis said looking at us and a shriek left his throat as he fell on the floor.

"Hey Louis look at me!" I said and tilted his chin up so his eyes were looking into mine. They were cloudy and more grey than they used to be.

"Why is he acting like this?" Niall asked and I could feel him staring at me.

"Niall? Do we still have some of the cure left?"

"Yeah, why would you need that?" He asked super confused.

"They're smarter than you think, they dipped the dagger in werewolf poison before they used it on him, Niall! They do that to all their weapons, then they can kill a vampire and then drink their blood even if they haven't killed it with their own hands like we do" I said as Rexi handed me the cure.

"Ew! I'm not drinking that no way!" Louis protested and I looked at him sternly.

"If you don't drink this you'll end up dead! Understood!" I said now almost sticking it down his throat. He swallowed it and he made a disgust funny face. It's just him, he's always trying to make everyone laugh even when it's him suffering.

"That was disgusting!" Louis said as he squeezed his eyes shoot. His wounds start to heal.

"It's good if you try to get some sleep" I said helping Louis up. Niall helped him to his bedroom and the others walked out except Harry. He walked up behind me and placed his arms around my waist. He placed his head on my shoulder.

"You know I love you right" He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Yeah I know that, I love you too baby" I said as I turned around to look into his eyes.

"You mean everything to me and I can't loose you" he said tears start to form in his eyes.

"I-I love you so much Harry"

I felt his soft lips against mine, his hands stroking my body. Our lips moved in sync. Then we both pulled away of a knock on the door, I went to open it. Outside stood an unfamiliar girl with reddish brown hair. She looked at me strangely and I was just about to speak up when her voice filled my ears.

"Sorry, I thought George lived here" She said giving me a weak smile.

"Oh he does, let me get him for you wait here" I said as I walked human speed to the stairs and ran in vampire speed to George's bedroom.

"George! There's a girl here who wanna talk to you" I said thru the door.

"Tell me I'll be there soon" He said sounding a bit nervous.

"Okay"

I ran back up and I start to think about who this girl was. Her hair was ginger, her skin pale and lips a light pink. Her body small and tall. That could only mean she's her right?!

"Excuse me but who are you really?" I asked as I led her into the living room. Harry right behind me.

"Oh sorry I'm Alice" She said stretching her hand out to me and I shook it to be polite. Her body temperature just as hot as George, her eyes mixing with brown and yellow. It could only mean that it's her.

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter, I don't know when the next one will be up cause school started two days ago so but yeah love you guys lots! 😘