Chapter 21 (Drama?)

Words isn't always the way to answer

Chapter 21

*Harry's POV*

I looked at the Lana was talking to. Her looks was so familiar but I couldn't place her in my mind.

"Oh sorry I'm Alice" Her voice was so girly and the it hit me. Her eyes were a mix between brown and yellow. Which must mean she's an werewolf, that's why she knew George.

"Alice? You're George's ex right?" I asked making her head snap to me.

"Yeah" she said looking a bit hurt. Then I felt an disgusting dog smell in the room and I knew exactly who it was.

"Alice? Why are you here?" George said disgustingly.

"I was here cause I heard you moved in with vampires and I wanted to take you back to where you belong" She said making all of us roll our eyes.

"I belong with the people I like Alice, I live with these people cause they help me get my sister back"

"Your sister? So they know where she is?" Alice said confused.

"Yeah we know exactly where she is!" I said harshly.

"Why don't you tell the cops?" She said.

"What?" All of us said, Niall went up beside me along with Zayn, Rexi, Liam and Louis.

"Her parents are searching for her, they've even told FBI to search for her. So if you know where she is you have the right to tell them!"

"So where just going to tell them that their daughter is a vampire and we are as well! Are you insane?!" I almost yelled at her and she looked scared. I felt my eyes turn from green to blood red. Her facial expression was scared and all I wanted was to feel her blood in my throat. I slowly walked closer to her when I felt a familiar hand grip onto my wrist.

"Harry! Don't!" Her soft voice filled my ears and I calmed myself down as she stroke her thumb against hand. I stepped back beside her and we blue eyes looking up at my green ones.

"Thank you" I mouthed at her making her smile.

"You are insane!" Alice said and she left the house shortly after. I was still a bit upset so I walked into the bedroom. I sat on the bed and all I wanted now was to have Lana in my arms. I heard the door open and close. I felt someone sitting beside me and I looked up only to see her.

"Why are you so upset?" She asked looking deeply into my eyes.

"She was rude and I'm not a big fan of werewolves" I said taking her hand in mine.

"You don't like Carrie do you?" She asked sounding hurt.

"What? You mean like like?"

"Yeah" She said looking down at the floor.

"No! Why would I do that when I have you" I said stroking her hand and pulling her closer to me.

"I just, the way you talk about her makes me think different about our relationship"

"Lan please stop, I love you! Only you, don't you dare think otherwise" I said kissing her soft lips. Se kissed me back, placing her small hands on my chest and fisting my shirt.

"I love you too Harry" She whispered against my lips. I kissed her once again and laid her down on the bed without breaking the kiss.

Her soft hands placed on my cheeks, my right hand played with the hem of her shirt. I felt her smiling thru the kiss and I pulled away pulling her shirt off. A wide smile spread across my lips, her hands wandered from my chest to the hem of my shirt, she pulled my shirt. A wide smile spread across her lips and I kissed her lips again. It was an passionate kiss and everything felt amazing. My hand stroke her side and her soft skin felt so good under my fingers. I start leaving kisses along her jawline and down her neck. Making a light moan leave her lips, I kissed along her neck and up again to her lips.

*Caroline's POV*

I woke up by the sun hitting my face and I felt two strong arms around me. I wanted it to be Louis of course but it was t sadly. I miss him like crazy. I felt Richard's fingers brush against my skin which made me shiver, his lips brushed against my neck and I turned around to be face by those scary red eyes.

"I'll be right back love" He said as he disappeared out of the room. I quickly stood up and put on my clothes. Which was a pair of black skinny jeans, floral blouse and a pair of black converse. I ran towards the boys' house. Soon enough I was outside, my heart beat fast and then the door burst open. I hide behind a tree and I saw Alice. I haven't seen her in awhile, she was soon enough gone and I walked thru the door. I heard Louis' hard breathing and I hurried over to his bedroom. He was asleep on his bed and kneeled down beside the bed. I stroke his cheek making his eyes burst open, his eyes scanned the room until they landed on me.

"Carriw? What are you doing here?" He said not sounding as weak as I thought he would.

"I just needed to check if you were okay" I said standing up.

"Is that really the whole truth?" Louis asked with a bit of sarcasm in his tone.

"No, I also came cause I miss you" I said sitting down on the bed, he sat up and his eyes scanned me.

"Really? You miss me?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"Yeah I do" I said leaning in so our lips were only half an inch apart.

"I miss you too" He said and I placed my lips on his. The fireworks went off in my stomach and I felt sparks.

Then the door burst open reliving Harry in only his boxers and I start to blush. His face was angry and worried.

"Harry what is it?" Louis asked and he throw a pair of joggers to him.

"Richard took Lana"

A/N: Ohhhh another cliffhanger! I'm sorry! Hope you liked this chapter and I hope the next one will be up either today or tomorrow! Love you all!