Chapter 19 (Richard's Slave)

Words isn't always the way to answer

Chapter 19 (Richard's slave)

*Louis' POV*

I heard an unfamiliar girl voice at the stairs, then I heard Lana's voice say.

"Why are you here Rita?"

Wait Rita's here? No no no! It can't be, you promised to take care of her when Harry and Zayn were out hunting.

"Lana you alright?" I asked as I walked towards the stairs down to the basement.

"Yeah, she's fine aren't you?" Rita said, it was so weird seeing how much she looked like Harry but with blonde hair. Rita's eyes was still on Lana not even looking at me.

"You're fine having both of your lovers under the same roof don't you?" Rita said again but this time she looked over at me.

"What do you mean with both?" I asked looking at Lana with big eyes.

"You see your little friend Lana here both loves Harry and George don't you?" She said looking into Linn's soul.

"No I don't! I only love Harry!" Lana almost yelled in Rita's face.

"Lana think deep inside you know that you have feelings for George, you know you can't deny it all the time! Oh and by the way it seems like Richard has an new girl. Both of you know her" She said giving me a wink before she disappeared. Then it hit me.

"It can't be her right?" I asked Lana.

"It is" Niall said.

"What?" Both me and Lana said in choir while looking at him with big eyes.

"Caroline is having sex with Richard, since yesterday and they haven't really stopped" he said and I felt a lump in my throat. I felt hurt, I felt betrayed.

"No!" I said.

"NO!" I screamed and hit the wall.

"Louis! What is it?" Rexi said walking towards me.

"Not now Rexi! He's not in the mood for talking." Niall said wrapping his arm around her and lead her out of the room.

"What's wrong with me Lana?" I said as I sat down on the floor leaning against the wall.

"You're jealous Lou" She said as she sat down beside me.

"I don't want to be jealous, I'm with Rexi I shouldn't feel this about Carrie right? I mean I can't be in love with two girls at the same time. I can't!"

"I know you love Caroline more I can see that when you look or talk about her. Your eyes sparkle and when you look at Rexi it's differently. I personally think you and Carrie are made for each other" She said looking at me.

"Maybe you're right, I don't know why I thought I had feelings for Rexi. I think I just missed Carrie"

"Lou! If you still have feelings for Rexi it's fine, she was your first love after all. You'll always remember her and I think you wanted to still love her so much you believed it" she said stroking my knee.

"Yeah, I think you're right. But there's something with Carrie that've changed"

"Yeah Lou, she's totally changed" She said standing up.

"And I don't like it" She continued as she helped me up.

"You're not the only one" I said as I start walking towards the door.

"Where do you think you're going!" She said grabbing my arm right before I reached the handle.

"I'm gonna take her back" I said wriggling my arm out of her grasp.